22 Feb 2019
Research article | 22 Feb 2019
High Arctic aircraft measurements characterising black carbon vertical variability in spring and summer
Hannes Schulz et al.
Total article views: 3,377 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,377 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,336 with geography defined and 41 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,432 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,400 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 945 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 936 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Compositions and mixing states of aerosol particles by aircraft observations in the Arctic springtime, 2018 K. Adachi et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3607-2021
- Arctic black carbon during PAMARCMiP 2018 and previous aircraft experiments in spring S. Ohata et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15861-2021
- Chemical composition and source attribution of sub-micrometre aerosol particles in the summertime Arctic lower troposphere F. Köllner et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6509-2021
- Combining atmospheric and snow radiative transfer models to assess the solar radiative effects of black carbon in the Arctic T. Donth et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8139-2020
- Aerosol Characteristics in the Near-Ground Layer of the Atmosphere of the City of Tomsk in Different Types of Aerosol Weather M. Panchenko et al. 10.3390/atmos11010020
- Estimates of mass absorption cross sections of black carbon for filter-based absorption photometers in the Arctic S. Ohata et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6723-2021
- Vertical Distributions of Refractory Black Carbon over the Yellow Sea during the Spring 2020 Y. Kang et al. 10.5572/KOSAE.2021.37.5.710
- Brief communication: An alternative method for estimating the scavenging efficiency of black carbon by meltwater over sea ice T. Dou et al. 10.5194/tc-13-3309-2019
- Characterization of transport regimes and the polar dome during Arctic spring and summer using in situ aircraft measurements H. Bozem et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15049-2019
- Vertical profiling of black carbon and ozone using a multicopter unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) in urban Shenzhen of South China C. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149689
- Seasonal Cycle of Isotope‐Based Source Apportionment of Elemental Carbon in Airborne Particulate Matter and Snow at Alert, Canada B. Rodríguez et al. 10.1029/2020JD033125
- Glucose as a Potential Chemical Marker for Ice Nucleating Activity in Arctic Seawater and Melt Pond Samples S. Zeppenfeld et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01469
- Assessing the vertical structure of Arctic aerosols using balloon-borne measurements J. Creamean et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1737-2021
- In situ optical and microphysical properties of tropospheric aerosols in the Canadian High Arctic from 2016 to 2019 A. Vicente-Luis et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118254
- Seasonal Variation of Wet Deposition of Black Carbon at Ny‐Ålesund, Svalbard T. Mori et al. 10.1029/2020JD034110
- Dynamics of gaseous oxidized mercury at Villum Research Station during the High Arctic summer J. Pernov et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13287-2021
- FLEXPART v10.1 simulation of source contributions to Arctic black carbon C. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1641-2020
- Vertical profiles of light absorption and scattering associated with black carbon particle fractions in the springtime Arctic above 79° N W. Leaitch et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10545-2020
- Airborne survey of trace gases and aerosols over the Southern Baltic Sea: from clean marine boundary layer to shipping corridor effect M. Zanatta et al. 10.1080/16000889.2019.1695349
- Overview paper: New insights into aerosol and climate in the Arctic J. Abbatt et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2527-2019
- Aircraft-based measurements of High Arctic springtime aerosol show evidence for vertically varying sources, transport and composition M. Willis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-57-2019
- Size-resolved mixing state of black carbon in the Canadian high Arctic and implications for simulated direct radiative effect J. Kodros et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11345-2018
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 27 Jan 2023