Primary emissions versus secondary formation of fine particulate matter in the most polluted city (Shijiazhuang) in North China
Ru-Jin Huang et al.
Total article views: 1,737 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,871 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,855 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,214 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,201 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 657 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 654 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characteristics of urban air pollution in different regions of China between 2015 and 2019 Y. Fan et al. 10.1016/j.buildenv.2020.107048
- Severe haze in northern China: A synergy of anthropogenic emissions and atmospheric processes Z. An et al. 10.1073/pnas.1900125116
- Comprehensive Source Apportionment of Submicron Aerosol in Shijiazhuang, China: Secondary Aerosol Formation and Holiday Effects C. Lin et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00109
- Seasonal variations in the highly time-resolved aerosol composition, sources and chemical processes of background submicron particles in the North China Plain J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4521-2021
- Seasonal variations in the sources of organic aerosol in Xi'an, Northwest China: The importance of biomass burning and secondary formation H. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139666
- A Black Carbon‐Tracer Method for Estimating Cooking Organic Aerosol From Aerosol Mass Spectrometer Measurements Y. He et al. 10.1029/2019GL084092
- Measurement report: Effects of photochemical aging on the formation and evolution of summertime secondary aerosol in Beijing T. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1341-2021
- Trans‐Regional Transport of Haze Particles From the North China Plain to Yangtze River Delta During Winter J. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033778
- Ambient nitro-aromatic compounds – biomass burning versus secondary formation in rural China C. Salvador et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1389-2021
- Impact of emissions from a single urban source on air quality estimated from mobile observation and WRF-STILT model simulations H. Fan et al. 10.1007/s11869-021-01023-9
- High Molecular Diversity of Organic Nitrogen in Urban Snow in North China S. Su et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c06851
- PM2.5 monitoring during a 10-year period: relation between elemental concentration and meteorological conditions P. Sanguineti et al. 10.1007/s10661-020-08288-0
- Vapor isotopic evidence for the worsening of winter air quality by anthropogenic combustion-derived water M. Xing et al. 10.1073/pnas.1922840117
- Source apportionment of fine particulate matter in a Middle Eastern Metropolis, Tehran-Iran, using PMF with organic and inorganic markers S. Esmaeilirad et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135330
- Contrasting sources and processes of particulate species in haze days with low and high relative humidity in wintertime Beijing R. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9101-2020
- Increased secondary aerosol contribution and possible processing on polluted winter days in China Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2019.03.021
- A review of aerosol chemistry in Asia: insights from aerosol mass spectrometer measurements W. Zhou et al. 10.1039/D0EM00212G
- One-year characterization of organic aerosol markers in urban Beijing: Seasonal variation and spatiotemporal comparison T. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140689
- A Large Impact of Cooking Organic Aerosol (COA) on Particle Hygroscopicity and CCN Activity in Urban Atmosphere J. Liu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033628
- Seasonal characterization of aerosol composition and sources in a polluted city in Central China Q. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127310
- Characteristics of chemical composition and seasonal variations of PM2.5 in Shijiazhuang, China: Impact of primary emissions and secondary formation Y. Xie et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.04.300
- Quantification of the impact of cooking processes on indoor concentrations of volatile organic species and primary and secondary organic aerosols F. Klein et al. 10.1111/ina.12597
- Introductory lecture: air quality in megacities L. Molina 10.1039/D0FD00123F
- Chemical composition and sources of submicron aerosols in winter at a regional site in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region: Implications for the Joint Action Plan Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137547
- Measurement report of the change of PM2.5 composition during the COVID-19 lockdown in urban Xi'an: Enhanced secondary formation and oxidation J. Duan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148126
- Summertime and wintertime atmospheric processes of secondary aerosol in Beijing J. Duan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3793-2020
- Characterization of submicron particles by time-of-flight aerosol chemical speciation monitor (ToF-ACSM) during wintertime: aerosol composition, sources, and chemical processes in Guangzhou, China J. Guo et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7595-2020
- The formation and evolution of secondary organic aerosol during summer in Xi'an: Aqueous phase processing in fog-rain days J. Duan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144077
- Effects of different stagnant meteorological conditions on aerosol chemistry and regional transport changes in Beijing, China J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118483
- Chemical characteristics and source apportionment of PM2.5 in a petrochemical city: Implications for primary and secondary carbonaceous component G. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.11.012
Latest update: 14 Jun 2021