Seasonal and diurnal variability in O3, black carbon, and CO measured at the Rwanda Climate Observatory
Total article views: 3,489 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,489 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,263 with geography defined and 226 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,138 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,009 with geography defined and 129 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,351 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,254 with geography defined and 97 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Can Reduced Irrigation Mitigate Ozone Impacts on an Ozone-Sensitive African Wheat Variety? H. Harmens et al. 10.3390/plants8070220
- Black carbon emissions from traffic contribute substantially to air pollution in Nairobi, Kenya L. Kirago et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00400-1
- Assessment of Air Pollution Levels during Sugarcane Stubble Burning Event in La Feria, South Texas, USA S. Pinakana et al. 10.3390/pollutants3020015
- A review on ambient and indoor air pollution status in Africa K. Agbo et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.11.006
- Estimation of hourly black carbon aerosol concentrations from glass fiber filter tapes using image reflectance-based method A. Anand et al. 10.1039/D2EA00166G
- Seasonal source variability of carbonaceous aerosols at the Rwanda Climate Observatory A. Andersson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4561-2020
- Ozone-induced effects on leaves in African crop species K. Sharps et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115789
- Tropospheric ozone pollution reduces the yield of African crops F. Hayes et al. 10.1111/jac.12376
- Sources and long-term variability of carbon monoxide at Mount Kenya and in Nairobi L. Kirago et al. 10.5194/acp-23-14349-2023
- Constraining the relationships between aerosol height, aerosol optical depth and total column trace gas measurements using remote sensing and models S. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15401-2020
- Performance characterization of low-cost air quality sensors for off-grid deployment in rural Malawi A. Bittner et al. 10.5194/amt-15-3353-2022
- Traces of black carbon sources before and after the Covid-19 outbreak in Tehran, Iran S. Dehhaghi et al. 10.1007/s10661-023-11442-z
- The comparison between in-situ monitored data and modelled results of nitrogen dioxide (NO2): case-study, road networks of Kigali city, Rwanda E. Irankunda et al. 10.1016/j.heliyon.2022.e12390
- Investigating the mechanisms driving the seasonal variations in surface PM<sub>2.5</sub> concentrations over East Africa with the WRF-Chem model N. Idrissa et al. 10.52396/JUSTC-2022-0142
- Spatial-Temporal Pattern of Black Carbon (BC) Emission from Biomass Burning and Anthropogenic Sources in New South Wales and the Greater Metropolitan Region of Sydney, Australia H. Duc et al. 10.3390/atmos11060570
- Substantial yield reduction in sweet potato due to tropospheric ozone, the dose-response function A. Holder & F. Hayes 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.119209
- Application of a combined standard deviation and mean based approach to MOPITT CO column data, and resulting improved representation of biomass burning and urban air pollution sources C. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111720
- Understanding the Trend of NO2, SO2 and CO over East Africa from 2005 to 2020 R. Opio et al. 10.3390/atmos12101283
- Improving the understanding between climate variability and observed extremes of global NO2 over the past 15 years W. Deng et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd502
- Atmospheric Black Carbon Loadings and Sources over Eastern Sub-Saharan Africa Are Governed by the Regional Savanna Fires L. Kirago et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c05837
- Spatial and temporal heterogeneity of air pollution in East Africa W. Kalisa et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.163734
- Quantifying the impact of ozone on crops in Sub-Saharan Africa demonstrates regional and local hotspots of production loss K. Sharps et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-14967-3
- Evaluation of WRF-chem simulations of NO2 and CO from biomass burning over East Africa and its surrounding regions R. Opio et al. 10.1007/s44195-022-00029-9
- Characterization and Risk Assessment of Atmospheric PM2.5 and PM10 Particulate-Bound PAHs and NPAHs in Rwanda, Central-East Africa E. Kalisa et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b03219
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023