14 Feb 2019
Research article | 14 Feb 2019
Seasonal and diurnal variability in O3, black carbon, and CO measured at the Rwanda Climate Observatory
H. Langley DeWitt et al.
Total article views: 2,863 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,649 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,609 with geography defined and 40 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,432 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,423 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,217 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,186 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Tropospheric ozone pollution reduces the yield of African crops F. Hayes et al. 10.1111/jac.12376
- Constraining the relationships between aerosol height, aerosol optical depth and total column trace gas measurements using remote sensing and models S. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15401-2020
- Can Reduced Irrigation Mitigate Ozone Impacts on an Ozone-Sensitive African Wheat Variety? H. Harmens et al. 10.3390/plants8070220
- Spatial-Temporal Pattern of Black Carbon (BC) Emission from Biomass Burning and Anthropogenic Sources in New South Wales and the Greater Metropolitan Region of Sydney, Australia H. Duc et al. 10.3390/atmos11060570
- Application of a combined standard deviation and mean based approach to MOPITT CO column data, and resulting improved representation of biomass burning and urban air pollution sources C. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111720
- Understanding the Trend of NO2, SO2 and CO over East Africa from 2005 to 2020 R. Opio et al. 10.3390/atmos12101283
- Improving the understanding between climate variability and observed extremes of global NO2 over the past 15 years W. Deng et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd502
- A review on ambient and indoor air pollution status in Africa K. Agbo et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.11.006
- Seasonal source variability of carbonaceous aerosols at the Rwanda Climate Observatory A. Andersson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4561-2020
- Ozone-induced effects on leaves in African crop species K. Sharps et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115789
- Quantifying the impact of ozone on crops in Sub-Saharan Africa demonstrates regional and local hotspots of production loss K. Sharps et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-14967-3
- Characterization and Risk Assessment of Atmospheric PM2.5 and PM10 Particulate-Bound PAHs and NPAHs in Rwanda, Central-East Africa E. Kalisa et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b03219
Latest update: 25 Jun 2022