12 Feb 2019
Research article | 12 Feb 2019
Relationship between Asian monsoon strength and transport of surface aerosols to the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer (ATAL): interannual variability and decadal changes
Cheng Yuan et al.
Total article views: 1,903 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,791 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,775 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,188 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,175 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 603 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 600 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The QBO Modulation on CO Distribution in the UTLS Over the Asian Monsoon Region During Boreal Summer X. He et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.625990
- A Simulation Study on the New Transport Pathways of Global Tropopause Dust Layer Q. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2021GL096063
- Evaluation on the surface PM2.5 concentration over China mainland from NASA's MERRA-2 J. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117666
- A Global Climatology of Dust Aerosols Based on Satellite Data: Spatial, Seasonal and Inter-Annual Patterns over the Period 2005–2019 M. Gavrouzou et al. 10.3390/rs13030359
- Influence of Indian Summer Monsoon on Tropopause, Trace Gases and Aerosols in Asian Summer Monsoon Anticyclone Observed by COSMIC, MLS and CALIPSO G. Basha et al. 10.3390/rs13173486
- Transport of Asian surface pollutants to the global stratosphere from the Tibetan Plateau region during the Asian summer monsoon J. Bian et al. 10.1093/nsr/nwaa005
- Upward transport into and within the Asian monsoon anticyclone as inferred from StratoClim trace gas observations M. von Hobe et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1267-2021
- Impact of middle east dust on subseasonal-to-seasonal variability of the Asian summer monsoon M. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05694-z
- Global modeling studies of composition and decadal trends of the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer A. Bossolasco et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2745-2021
- Impact of intensity variability of the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone on the chemical distribution in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere K. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.aosl.2021.100144
- Asian summer monsoon anticyclone: trends and variability G. Basha et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6789-2020
- El Niño–Southern Oscillation (ENSO) effect on interannual variability in spring aerosols over East Asia A. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5919-2021
- The Asian tropopause aerosol layer within the 2017 monsoon anticyclone: microphysical properties derived from aircraft-borne in situ measurements C. Mahnke et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15259-2021
- Satellite-Observed Variations and Trends in Carbon Monoxide over Asia and Their Sensitivities to Biomass Burning X. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs12050830
- Meteorological mechanism of regional PM2.5 transport building a receptor region for heavy air pollution over Central China Y. Bai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151951
- Strong day-to-day variability of the Asian Tropopause Aerosol Layer (ATAL) in August 2016 at the Himalayan foothills S. Hanumanthu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14273-2020
- Formation and dissipation dynamics of the Asian tropopause aerosol layer Q. He et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abcd5d
- Interactions of Asian mineral dust with Indian summer monsoon: Recent advances and challenges Q. Jin et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103562
- Structure, dynamics, and trace gas variability within the Asian summer monsoon anticyclone in the extreme El Niño of 2015–2016 S. Ravindra Babu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5533-2021
- Ensemble Empirical Mode Decomposition with Adaptive Noise with Convolution Based Gated Recurrent Neural Network: A New Deep Learning Model for South Asian High Intensity Forecasting K. Peng et al. 10.3390/sym13060931
- Seasonal to sub-seasonal variations of the Asian Tropopause Aerosols Layer affected by the deep convection, surface pollutants and precipitation D. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.07.022
Latest update: 05 Jul 2022