07 Feb 2019
Research article | 07 Feb 2019
The role of low-level clouds in the West African monsoon system
Anke Kniffka et al.
Total article views: 2,276 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,163 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,157 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,402 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,396 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 761 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 761 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Process-based assessment of the impact of reduced turbulent mixing on Congo Basin precipitation in the RCA4 Regional Climate Model A. Tamoffo et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05571-1
- Impacts of cloudiness on near surface radiation and temperature in Nigeria, West Africa O. Matthew et al. 10.1007/s42452-020-03961-y
- PM<sub>2.5</sub> surface concentrations in southern West African urban areas based on sun photometer and satellite observations J. Léon et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1815-2021
- The influence of DACCIWA radiosonde data on the quality of ECMWF analyses and forecasts over southern West Africa R. Linden et al. 10.1002/qj.3763
- Photovoltaic power potential in West Africa using long-term satellite data I. Neher et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12871-2020
- An evaluation of operational and research weather forecasts for southern West Africa using observations from the DACCIWA field campaign in June–July 2016 A. Kniffka et al. 10.1002/qj.3729
- Global solar radiation predictions in Fiji Islands based on empirical models O. Oyewola et al. 10.1016/j.aej.2022.01.065
- Assessment of global solar radiation estimates across different regions of Togo, West Africa T. Patchali et al. 10.1007/s00703-021-00856-4
- Aerosol influences on low-level clouds in the West African monsoon J. Taylor et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8503-2019
- Characterization of Sunshine Duration in Western Equatorial Africa: In Situ Measurements versus SARAH-2 Satellite Estimates N. Philippon et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-21-0072.1
- The potential of increasing man-made air pollution to reduce rainfall over southern West Africa G. Pante et al. 10.5194/acp-21-35-2021
- Daytime low-level clouds in West Africa – occurrence, associated drivers, and shortwave radiation attenuation D. Danso et al. 10.5194/esd-11-1133-2020
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022