20 Dec 2019
Research article | 20 Dec 2019
Detection of tar brown carbon with a single particle soot photometer (SP2)
Joel C. Corbin and Martin Gysel-Beer
Total article views: 1,824 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,672 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,665 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,137 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,133 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 535 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 532 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Intercomparison of equivalent black carbon (eBC) and elemental carbon (EC) concentrations with three-year continuous measurement in Beijing, China X. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.112791
- A dominant contribution to light absorption by methanol-insoluble brown carbon produced in the combustion of biomass fuels typically consumed in wildland fires in the United States K. Atwi et al. 10.1039/D1EA00065A
- Suitability of Different Methods for Measuring Black Carbon Emissions from Marine Engines P. Aakko-Saksa et al. 10.3390/atmos13010031
- Rapid evolution of aerosol particles and their optical properties downwind of wildfires in the western US L. Kleinman et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13319-2020
- Ash-Decorated and Ash-Painted Soot from Residual and Distillate-Fuel Combustion in Four Marine Engines and One Aviation Engine S. Gagné et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07130
- Concentration and Physical Characteristics of Black Carbon in Winter Snow of Beijing in 2015 D. Zhao et al. 10.3390/atmos12070816
- Closure between particulate matter concentrations measured ex situ by thermal–optical analysis and in situ by the CPMA–electrometer reference mass system J. Corbin et al. 10.1080/02786826.2020.1788710
- Undersizing of aged African biomass burning aerosol by an ultra-high-sensitivity aerosol spectrometer S. Howell et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7381-2021
- Detailed characterization of the CAPS single-scattering albedo monitor (CAPS PMssa) as a field-deployable instrument for measuring aerosol light absorption with the extinction-minus-scattering method R. Modini et al. 10.5194/amt-14-819-2021
- Evidence for Large Amounts of Brown Carbonaceous Tarballs in the Himalayan Atmosphere Q. Yuan et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00735
- Water/Methanol-Insoluble Brown Carbon Can Dominate Aerosol-Enhanced Light Absorption in Port Cities Z. Bai et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c03844
- Comparison of co-located refractory black carbon (rBC) and elemental carbon (EC) mass concentration measurements during field campaigns at several European sites R. Pileci et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1379-2021
- An overview of optical and thermal methods for the characterization of carbonaceous aerosol D. Massabò & P. Prati 10.1007/s40766-021-00017-8
- Comparison of black carbon measurement techniques for marine engine emissions using three marine fuel types A. Momenimovahed et al. 10.1080/02786826.2021.1967281
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022