Atmospheric mercury deposition over the land surfaces and the associated uncertainties in observations and simulations: a critical review
Total article views: 2,398 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,398 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,252 with geography defined and 146 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,834 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,737 with geography defined and 97 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 564 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 515 with geography defined and 49 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Measurement of the Vertical Distribution of Gaseous Elemental Mercury Concentration in Soil Pore Air of Subtropical and Temperate Forests J. Zhou et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05204
- Inorganic and methylated mercury dynamics in estuarine water of a salt marsh in Massachusetts, USA T. Wang & D. Obrist 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118657
- Effects of Clearcutting and Residual Biomass Harvesting on Hillslope Mercury Mobilization and Downgradient Mercury Accumulation C. McCarter et al. 10.1029/2022JG006826
- Atmospheric mercury and its deposition during the phasing out of an amalgam electrolysis plant: temporal, seasonal, and spatial patterns T. Navrátil et al. 10.1007/s11356-023-30784-2
- Characteristics of total gaseous mercury at a tropical megacity in Vietnam and influence of tropical cyclones L. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2023.101813
- Influential Topographic Factor Identification of Soil Heavy Metals Using GeoDetector: The Effects of DEM Resolution and Pollution Sources Y. Wu et al. 10.3390/rs15164067
- Screening of Mercury pollution sources to European inland waters using high resolution earth surface data A. Pistocchi et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.1021777
- Soil–atmosphere exchange flux of total gaseous mercury (TGM) at subtropical and temperate forest catchments J. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-16117-2020
- Mediterranean Mercury Assessment 2022: An Updated Budget, Health Consequences, and Research Perspectives D. Cossa et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03044
- Assessment of tree-ring mercury radial translocation and age effect in Masson pine: Implications for historical atmospheric mercury reconstruction X. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2022.10.027
- What is the utility of measuring gaseous HgII dry deposition using Aerohead samplers?: A review M. Gustin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.167895
- Mercury stable isotopes constrain atmospheric sources to the ocean M. Jiskra et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03859-8
- Atmospheric Modelling of Mercury in the Southern Hemisphere and Future Research Needs: A Review J. Leiva González et al. 10.3390/atmos13081226
- Temporal and seasonal changes in mercury accumulation in Tatra chamois from West Carpathians Z. Ballová et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-14380-w
- Previously unaccounted atmospheric mercury deposition in a midlatitude deciduous forest D. Obrist et al. 10.1073/pnas.2105477118
- BrHgO• + CO: Analogue of OH + CO and Reduction Path for Hg(II) in the Atmosphere D. Khiri et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00171
- Long-term monitoring of exposure to toxic and essential metals and metalloids in the tawny owl (Strix aluco): Temporal trends and influence of spatial patterns Q. Devalloir et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.162710
- Atmospheric mercury in forests: accumulation analysis in a gold mining area in the southern Amazon, Brazil G. Casagrande et al. 10.1007/s10661-023-11063-6
- Atmospheric mercury in Australia J. Fisher & P. Nelson 10.1525/elementa.2020.070
- Measuring and Regression Modeling of Gas–Particle Partitioning of Atmospheric Oxidized Mercury at a Coastal Site in Shanghai D. Han et al. 10.3390/atmos13122014
- Spatial Distribution and Biomonitoring of Atmospheric Mercury Concentrations over a Contaminated Coastal Lagoon (Northern Adriatic, Italy) F. Floreani et al. 10.3390/atmos11121280
- Analysis of mercury emissions and cycles in typical industrial city clusters: a case study in China T. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s11356-022-19878-5
- A Review of Dry Deposition Schemes for Speciated Atmospheric Mercury L. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s00128-022-03641-0
- Diet and landscape characteristics drive spatial patterns of mercury accumulation in a high-latitude terrestrial carnivore I. Peraza et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0285826
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023