16 Dec 2019
Research article | 16 Dec 2019
Sources of organic aerosols in Europe: a modeling study using CAMx with modified volatility basis set scheme
Jianhui Jiang et al.
Total article views: 2,292 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,118 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,111 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,477 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,473 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 641 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 638 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- SSH-Aerosol v1.1: A Modular Box Model to Simulate the Evolution of Primary and Secondary Aerosols K. Sartelet et al. 10.3390/atmos11050525
- Meteorology-driven variability of air pollution (PM<sub>1</sub>) revealed with explainable machine learning R. Stirnberg et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3919-2021
- In-depth characterization of submicron particulate matter inter-annual variations at a street canyon site in northern Europe L. Barreira et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6297-2021
- Process-based and observation-constrained SOA simulations in China: the role of semivolatile and intermediate-volatility organic compounds and OH levels R. Miao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16183-2021
- Model bias in simulating major chemical components of PM<sub>2.5</sub> in China R. Miao et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12265-2020
- Simulation of the evolution of biomass burning organic aerosol with different volatility basis set schemes in PMCAMx-SRv1.0 G. Theodoritsi et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2041-2021
- Source apportionment of atmospheric PM<sub>10</sub> oxidative potential: synthesis of 15 year-round urban datasets in France S. Weber et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11353-2021
- Influence of biomass burning vapor wall loss correction on modeling organic aerosols in Europe by CAMx v6.50 J. Jiang et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1681-2021
- Molecular characterization of gaseous and particulate oxygenated compounds at a remote site in Cape Corsica in the western Mediterranean Basin V. Michoud et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8067-2021
- Anthropogenic Effects on Biogenic Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation L. Xu et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0284-3
- More mileage in reducing urban air pollution from road traffic R. Harrison et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106329
- Personal Exposure Estimates via Portable and Wireless Sensing and Reporting of Particulate Pollution H. Agrawaal et al. 10.3390/ijerph17030843
- Eight years of sub-micrometre organic aerosol composition data from the boreal forest characterized using a machine-learning approach L. Heikkinen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10081-2021
- Sources of particulate-matter air pollution and its oxidative potential in Europe K. Daellenbach et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-2902-8
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022