Articles | Volume 19, issue 24
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Remote biomass burning dominates southern West African air pollution during the monsoon
Total article views: 2,757 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,757 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,456 with geography defined and 301 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,981 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,826 with geography defined and 155 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 776 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 630 with geography defined and 146 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The MONARCH high-resolution reanalysis of desert dust aerosol over Northern Africa, the Middle East and Europe (2007–2016) E. Di Tomaso et al. 10.5194/essd-14-2785-2022
- Investigating Carbonaceous Aerosol and Its Absorption Properties From Fires in the Western United States (WE‐CAN) and Southern Africa (ORACLES and CLARIFY) T. Carter et al. 10.1029/2021JD034984
- Conceptual model of diurnal cycle of low-level stratiform clouds over southern West Africa F. Lohou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-2263-2020
- The potential of increasing man-made air pollution to reduce rainfall over southern West Africa G. Pante et al. 10.5194/acp-21-35-2021
- Sensitivity of low-level clouds and precipitation to anthropogenic aerosol emission in southern West Africa: a DACCIWA case study A. Deroubaix et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3251-2022
- African anthropogenic emissions inventory for gases and particles from 1990 to 2015 S. Keita et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3691-2021
- A Process-Based Validation of GPM IMERG and Its Sources Using a Mesoscale Rain Gauge Network in the West African Forest Zone M. Maranan et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0257.1
- Assessment of regional carbon monoxide simulations over Africa and insights into source attribution and regional transport R. Kumar et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119075
- Vertical variability of the properties of highly aged biomass burning aerosol transported over the southeast Atlantic during CLARIFY-2017 H. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12697-2020
- The 2017 Mega-Fires in Central Chile: Impacts on Regional Atmospheric Composition and Meteorology Assessed from Satellite Data and Chemistry-Transport Modeling R. Lapere et al. 10.3390/atmos12030344
- Overview of aerosol optical properties over southern West Africa from DACCIWA aircraft measurements C. Denjean et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4735-2020
- A Scoping Review on Air Quality Monitoring, Policy and Health in West African Cities C. Mir Alvarez et al. 10.3390/ijerph17239151
- Downward cloud venting of the central African biomass burning plume during the West Africa summer monsoon A. Dajuma et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5373-2020
- Pollution slightly enhances atmospheric cooling by low-level clouds in tropical West Africa V. Hahn et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8515-2023
- The impact of aerosols on stratiform clouds over southern West Africa: a large-eddy-simulation study L. Delbeke et al. 10.5194/acp-23-13329-2023
- Design, characterization, and first field deployment of a novel aircraft-based aerosol mass spectrometer combining the laser ablation and flash vaporization techniques A. Hünig et al. 10.5194/amt-15-2889-2022
- Opportunistic experiments to constrain aerosol effective radiative forcing M. Christensen et al. 10.5194/acp-22-641-2022
- Impacts of an aerosol layer on a midlatitude continental system of cumulus clouds: how do these impacts depend on the vertical location of the aerosol layer? S. Lee et al. 10.5194/acp-23-273-2023
- Unexpected Biomass Burning Aerosol Absorption Enhancement Explained by Black Carbon Mixing State C. Denjean et al. 10.1029/2020GL089055
- Necessary conditions for the instability of quasigeostrophic waves induced by trace shortwave radiative absorbers T. Nathan & D. Grogan 10.1063/5.0114103
- Impact of Aeolus wind lidar observations on the representation of the West African monsoon circulation in the ECMWF and DWD forecasting systems M. Borne et al. 10.1002/qj.4442
- Aerosol influences on low-level clouds in the West African monsoon J. Taylor et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8503-2019
- What controls the formation of nocturnal low-level stratus clouds over southern West Africa during the monsoon season? K. Babić et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13489-2019
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023