Articles | Volume 19, issue 3
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The radiative impact of out-of-cloud aerosol hygroscopic growth during the summer monsoon in southern West Africa
Total article views: 2,541 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,541 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,347 with geography defined and 194 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,896 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,716 with geography defined and 180 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 645 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 631 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Biomass burning aerosol over the Amazon: analysis of aircraft, surface and satellite observations using a global aerosol model C. Reddington et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9125-2019
- Organic Enrichment, Physical Phase State, and Surface Tension Depression of Nascent Core–Shell Sea Spray Aerosols during Two Phytoplankton Blooms H. Lee et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00032
- Aerosol influences on low-level clouds in the West African monsoon J. Taylor et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8503-2019
- The potential of increasing man-made air pollution to reduce rainfall over southern West Africa G. Pante et al. 10.5194/acp-21-35-2021
- Sensitivity and uncertainties assessment in radiative forcing due to aerosol optical properties in diverse locations in China F. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.160447
- Rapid night-time nanoparticle growth in Delhi driven by biomass-burning emissions S. Mishra et al. 10.1038/s41561-023-01138-x
- Influence of aerosols on clouds, precipitation and freezing level height over the foothills of the Himalayas during the Indian summer monsoon P. Adhikari & J. Mejia 10.1007/s00382-021-05710-2
- Predicting cloud condensation nuclei number concentration based on conventional measurements of aerosol properties in the North China Plain Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137473
- Vertical variability of the properties of highly aged biomass burning aerosol transported over the southeast Atlantic during CLARIFY-2017 H. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12697-2020
- Remote biomass burning dominates southern West African air pollution during the monsoon S. Haslett et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15217-2019
- Application of aerosol classification methods based on AERONET version 3 product over eastern Mediterranean and Black Sea E. Ozdemir et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.06.008
- A meteorological dataset of the West African monsoon during the 2016 DACCIWA campaign M. Kohler et al. 10.1038/s41597-022-01277-7
- Combining POLDER-3 satellite observations and WRF-Chem numerical simulations to derive biomass burning aerosol properties over the southeast Atlantic region A. Siméon et al. 10.5194/acp-21-17775-2021
- Clear-sky spectral radiance modeling under variable aerosol conditions C. Gueymard & M. Kocifaj 10.1016/j.rser.2022.112901
- WITHDRAWN: Impact of wildfire smoke on atmospheric environment over the Southeast Atlantic during ORACLEs 2017 L. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105873
- Absorption closure in highly aged biomass burning smoke J. Taylor et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11201-2020
- Aerosol liquid water content in the moist southern West African monsoon layer and its radiative impact K. Deetz et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14271-2018
- The observed diurnal cycle of low-level stratus clouds over southern West Africa: a case study K. Babić et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1281-2019
Latest update: 03 Dec 2023