13 Dec 2019
Research article | 13 Dec 2019
Characterization of transport regimes and the polar dome during Arctic spring and summer using in situ aircraft measurements
Heiko Bozem et al.
Total article views: 2,210 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,901 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,896 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,262 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,259 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 639 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 637 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seasonal Cycle of Isotope‐Based Source Apportionment of Elemental Carbon in Airborne Particulate Matter and Snow at Alert, Canada B. Rodríguez et al. 10.1029/2020JD033125
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and their nitrated and oxygenated derivatives in the Arctic boundary layer: seasonal trends and local anthropogenic influence T. Drotikova et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14351-2021
- Change in the Air Composition upon the Transition from the Troposphere to the Stratosphere P. Antokhin et al. 10.1134/S1024856021060300
- A mass-weighted isentropic coordinate for mapping chemical tracers and computing atmospheric inventories Y. Jin et al. 10.5194/acp-21-217-2021
- Chemical composition and source attribution of sub-micrometre aerosol particles in the summertime Arctic lower troposphere F. Köllner et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6509-2021
- Responses of Arctic black carbon and surface temperature to multi-region emission reductions: a Hemispheric Transport of Air Pollution Phase 2 (HTAP2) ensemble modeling study N. Zhao et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8637-2021
- Pan-Arctic seasonal cycles and long-term trends of aerosol properties from 10 observatories J. Schmale et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3067-2022
- Arctic black carbon during PAMARCMiP 2018 and previous aircraft experiments in spring S. Ohata et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15861-2021
- Influence of springtime atmospheric circulation types on the distribution of air pollutants in the Arctic M. Thomas et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16593-2021
- Overview paper: New insights into aerosol and climate in the Arctic J. Abbatt et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2527-2019
- Aircraft-based measurements of High Arctic springtime aerosol show evidence for vertically varying sources, transport and composition M. Willis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-57-2019
- Glucose as a Potential Chemical Marker for Ice Nucleating Activity in Arctic Seawater and Melt Pond Samples S. Zeppenfeld et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01469
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022