Articles | Volume 19, issue 23
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Organic aerosol source apportionment in Zurich using an extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF-MS) – Part 1: Biogenic influences and day–night chemistry in summer
Total article views: 2,835 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,835 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,710 with geography defined and 125 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,067 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,122 with geography defined and -55 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 768 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 588 with geography defined and 180 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Real-time measurement and source apportionment of elements in Delhi's atmosphere P. Rai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140332
- Comparison of five methodologies to apportion organic aerosol sources during a PM pollution event D. Srivastava et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143168
- A new method for long-term source apportionment with time-dependent factor profiles and uncertainty assessment using SoFi Pro: application to 1 year of organic aerosol data F. Canonaco et al. 10.5194/amt-14-923-2021
- Fossil fuel combustion, biomass burning and biogenic sources of fine carbonaceous aerosol in the Carpathian Basin I. Salma et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4295-2020
- Eight years of sub-micrometre organic aerosol composition data from the boreal forest characterized using a machine-learning approach L. Heikkinen et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10081-2021
- Chemical composition and sources of organic aerosol on the Adriatic coast in Croatia R. Casotto et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2022.100159
- On the fate of oxygenated organic molecules in atmospheric aerosol particles V. Pospisilova et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aax8922
- Airborne extractive electrospray mass spectrometry measurements of the chemical composition of organic aerosol D. Pagonis et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1545-2021
- Variations and Sources of Organic Aerosol in Winter Beijing under Markedly Reduced Anthropogenic Activities During COVID-2019 R. Hu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c05125
- Real-Time Detection of Aerosol Metals Using Online Extractive Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry S. Giannoukos et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b04480
- Real-time quantification and source apportionment of fine particulate matter including organics and elements in Delhi during summertime A. Shukla et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118598
- Constraining the response factors of an extractive electrospray ionization mass spectrometer for near-molecular aerosol speciation D. Wang et al. 10.5194/amt-14-6955-2021
- Using highly time-resolved online mass spectrometry to examine biogenic and anthropogenic contributions to organic aerosol in Beijing A. Mehra et al. 10.1039/D0FD00080A
- A 1-year characterization of organic aerosol composition and sources using an extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF) L. Qi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7875-2020
- Long-term sub-micrometer aerosol chemical composition in the boreal forest: inter- and intra-annual variability L. Heikkinen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3151-2020
- Real‐time organic aerosol chemical speciation in the indoor environment using extractive electrospray ionization mass spectrometry W. Brown et al. 10.1111/ina.12721
- Characteristics and sources of hourly elements in PM10 and PM2.5 during wintertime in Beijing P. Rai et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116865
- Chemical characterization of secondary organic aerosol at a rural site in the southeastern US: insights from simultaneous high-resolution time-of-flight aerosol mass spectrometer (HR-ToF-AMS) and FIGAERO chemical ionization mass spectrometer (CIMS) measurements Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8421-2020
- Detection of trace metals in biogas using extractive electrospray ionization high-resolution mass spectrometry S. Giannoukos et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2021.01.047
- Quantification of solid fuel combustion and aqueous chemistry contributions to secondary organic aerosol during wintertime haze events in Beijing Y. Tong et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9859-2021
- Organic aerosol source apportionment in Zurich using an extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF-MS) – Part 2: Biomass burning influences in winter L. Qi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8037-2019
- An extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF) for online measurement of atmospheric aerosol particles F. Lopez-Hilfiker et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4867-2019
Latest update: 29 Mar 2023