Organic aerosol source apportionment in Zurich using an extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF-MS) – Part 1: Biogenic influences and day–night chemistry in summer
Giulia Stefenelli et al.
Total article views: 1,664 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,545 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,538 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,037 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,032 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 508 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 506 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Real-time measurement and source apportionment of elements in Delhi's atmosphere P. Rai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140332
- Comparison of five methodologies to apportion organic aerosol sources during a PM pollution event D. Srivastava et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143168
- A new method for long-term source apportionment with time-dependent factor profiles and uncertainty assessment using SoFi Pro: application to 1 year of organic aerosol data F. Canonaco et al. 10.5194/amt-14-923-2021
- Fossil fuel combustion, biomass burning and biogenic sources of fine carbonaceous aerosol in the Carpathian Basin I. Salma et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4295-2020
- On the fate of oxygenated organic molecules in atmospheric aerosol particles V. Pospisilova et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aax8922
- Airborne extractive electrospray mass spectrometry measurements of the chemical composition of organic aerosol D. Pagonis et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1545-2021
- Real-Time Detection of Aerosol Metals Using Online Extractive Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry S. Giannoukos et al. 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b04480
- Using highly time-resolved online mass spectrometry to examine biogenic and anthropogenic contributions to organic aerosol in Beijing A. Mehra et al. 10.1039/D0FD00080A
- A 1-year characterization of organic aerosol composition and sources using an extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF) L. Qi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7875-2020
- Long-term sub-micrometer aerosol chemical composition in the boreal forest: inter- and intra-annual variability L. Heikkinen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3151-2020
- Real‐time organic aerosol chemical speciation in the indoor environment using extractive electrospray ionization mass spectrometry W. Brown et al. 10.1111/ina.12721
- Characteristics and sources of hourly elements in PM10 and PM2.5 during wintertime in Beijing P. Rai et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.116865
- Chemical characterization of secondary organic aerosol at a rural site in the southeastern US: insights from simultaneous high-resolution time-of-flight aerosol mass spectrometer (HR-ToF-AMS) and FIGAERO chemical ionization mass spectrometer (CIMS) measurements Y. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8421-2020
- Detection of trace metals in biogas using extractive electrospray ionization high-resolution mass spectrometry S. Giannoukos et al. 10.1016/j.renene.2021.01.047
- Organic aerosol source apportionment in Zurich using an extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF-MS) – Part 2: Biomass burning influences in winter L. Qi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8037-2019
- An extractive electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer (EESI-TOF) for online measurement of atmospheric aerosol particles F. Lopez-Hilfiker et al. 10.5194/amt-12-4867-2019
Latest update: 14 May 2021