First measurement of atmospheric mercury species in Qomolangma Natural Nature Preserve, Tibetan Plateau, and evidence oftransboundary pollutant invasion
Total article views: 2,266 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,266 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,140 with geography defined and 126 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,677 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,567 with geography defined and 110 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 589 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 573 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characterization of atmospheric total gaseous mercury at a remote high-elevation site (Col Margherita Observatory, 2543 m a.s.l.) in the Italian Alps M. Vardè et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118917
- Sources and risk assessment of atmospheric Hg during the 2022 Beijing Olympic Winter Games C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119718
- Isotopic constraints on the formation pathways and sources of atmospheric nitrate in the Mt. Everest region K. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115274
- Mercury pollution in China: implications on the implementation of the Minamata Convention X. Feng et al. 10.1039/D2EM00039C
- Tracing the Transboundary Transport of Mercury to the Tibetan Plateau Using Atmospheric Mercury Isotopes B. Yu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c05816
- Unexpectedly high concentrations of atmospheric mercury species in Lhasa, the largest city in the Tibetan Plateau H. Lin et al. 10.5194/acp-23-3937-2023
- A potential route for photolytic reduction of HgCl2 and HgBr2 in dry air and analysis about the impacts from Ozone Y. Tong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105310
- Mercury biogeochemistry over the Tibetan Plateau: An overview R. Sun et al. 10.1080/10643389.2020.1733894
- Measuring and Regression Modeling of Gas–Particle Partitioning of Atmospheric Oxidized Mercury at a Coastal Site in Shanghai D. Han et al. 10.3390/atmos13122014
- Two years measurement of speciated atmospheric mercury in a typical area of the north coast of China: Sources, temporal variations, and influence of regional and long-range transport C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117235
- First observation of mercury species on an important water vapor channel in the southeastern Tibetan Plateau H. Lin et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2651-2022
- Impact of global warming on regional cycling of mercury and persistent organic pollutants on the Tibetan Plateau: current progress and future prospects L. Chai et al. 10.1039/D1EM00550B
- Tracing the transboundary transport of atmospheric Particulate Bound Mercury driven by the East Asian monsoon X. Qin et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2022.130678
- Temporal variation of speciated atmospheric Hg and characteristics of size-fractioned HgP at a suburban site in Shijiazhuang City, North China C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101253
- The role of boundary layer height in India on transboundary pollutions to the Tibetan Plateau Y. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.155816
- Soil–atmosphere exchange flux of total gaseous mercury (TGM) at subtropical and temperate forest catchments J. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-16117-2020
- Improved atmospheric mercury simulation using updated gas-particle partition and organic aerosol concentrations K. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2022.04.007
- An updated review of atmospheric mercury S. Lyman et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135575
- Impacts of Indian summer monsoon and stratospheric intrusion on air pollutants in the inland Tibetan Plateau X. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2021.101255
- Speciated atmospheric mercury at the Waliguan Global Atmosphere Watch station in the northeastern Tibetan Plateau: implication of dust-related sources for particulate bound mercury H. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15847-2021
Latest update: 22 Sep 2023