Retrieval of aerosol components directly from satellite and ground-based measurements
Lei Li et al.
Total article views: 1,848 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,337 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,327 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 866 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 862 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 471 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 465 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Real-time retrieval of aerosol chemical composition using effective density and the imaginary part of complex refractive index S. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117959
- Climatology and trends of aerosol optical depth with different particle size and shape in northeast China from 2001 to 2018 H. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142979
- Improved inversion of aerosol components in the atmospheric column from remote sensing data Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12795-2020
- Retrieval of aerosol optical thickness and surface parameters based on multi-spectral and multi-viewing space-borne measurements M. Vountas et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.107311
- Climatology of Fine and Coarse Mode Aerosol Optical Thickness Over East and South Asia Derived From POLDER/PARASOL Satellite L. Li et al. 10.1029/2020JD032665
- Long-Term Variation of Black Carbon Aerosol in China Based on Revised Aethalometer Monitoring Data B. Guo et al. 10.3390/atmos11070684
- Retrieval of aerosol properties from Airborne Hyper-Angular Rainbow Polarimeter (AirHARP) observations during ACEPOL 2017 A. Puthukkudy et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5207-2020
- Wildfire and prescribed burning impacts on air quality in the United States D. Jaffe et al. 10.1080/10962247.2020.1749731
- Retrievals of fine mode light-absorbing carbonaceous aerosols from POLDER/PARASOL observations over East and South Asia L. Li et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111913
- An algorithm for hyperspectral remote sensing of aerosols: 3. Application to the GEO-TASO data in KORUS-AQ field campaign W. Hou et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.107161
- Constraining global aerosol emissions using POLDER/PARASOL satellite remote sensing observations C. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14585-2019
- Interannual variability and trends of combustion aerosol and dust in major continental outflows revealed by MODIS retrievals and CAM5 simulations during 2003–2017 H. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-139-2020
- A review of advances in the retrieval of aerosol properties by remote sensing multi-angle technology Y. Si et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117928
- Validation of GRASP algorithm product from POLDER/PARASOL data and assessment of multi-angular polarimetry potential for aerosol monitoring C. Chen et al. 10.5194/essd-12-3573-2020
- Aerosol Layers in the Troposphere: Peculiarities of Variations in Aerosol Parameters at a Change in the Advection Direction S. Samoilova et al. 10.1134/S1024856020040132
- Characteristics of particulate matter and meteorological conditions of a typical air-pollution episode in Shenyang, northeastern China, in winter 2017 Y. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.09.007
- Optimized profile retrievals of aerosol microphysical properties from simulated spaceborne multiwavelength Lidar D. Pérez-Ramírez et al. 10.1016/j.jqsrt.2020.106932
Latest update: 27 Feb 2021