Aerosol hygroscopic growth, contributing factors, and impact on haze events in a severely polluted region in northern China
Jun Chen et al.
Total article views: 2,585 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,365 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,356 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,645 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,637 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 720 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 719 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Characteristics and sources of WSI in North China Plain: A simultaneous measurement at the summit and foot of Mount Tai Y. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.02.017
- Spatiotemporal changes in aerosol properties by hygroscopic growth and impacts on radiative forcing and heating rates during DISCOVER-AQ 2011 D. Pérez-Ramírez et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12021-2021
- Re-evaluating the distribution and variation characteristics of haze in China using different distinguishing methods during recent years L. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138905
- Tropospheric aerosol hygroscopicity in China C. Peng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13877-2020
- Assessing the accuracy of low-cost optical particle sensors using a physics-based approach D. Hagan & J. Kroll 10.5194/amt-13-6343-2020
- Hygroscopicity of Different Types of Aerosol Particles: Case Studies Using Multi-Instrument Data in Megacity Beijing, China T. Wu et al. 10.3390/rs12050785
- Atmospheric pollution assessment near potential source of natural aerosols in the South Gobi Desert region, China M. Filonchyk et al. 10.1080/15481603.2020.1715591
- Estimation of PM2.5 Mass Concentration from Visibility D. Ji et al. 10.1007/s00376-020-0009-7
- Hygroscopic properties of particulate matter and effects of their interactions with weather on visibility W. Won et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-95834-6
- Classification of atmospheric aerosols and clouds by use of dual-polarization lidar measurements S. Qi et al. 10.1364/OE.430456
- East Asian Study of Tropospheric Aerosols and their Impact on Regional Clouds, Precipitation, and Climate (EAST‐AIR CPC ) Z. Li et al. 10.1029/2019JD030758
- Assessing the formation and evolution mechanisms of severe haze pollution in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region using process analysis L. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10845-2019
- Influence of meteorological conditions on PM2.5 concentrations across China: A review of methodology and mechanism Z. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105558
- Highly significant impact of mineral dust on aerosol hygroscopicity at New Delhi Z. Arub et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118375
- Physicochemical Properties of Pinic, Pinonic, Norpinic, and Norpinonic Acids as Relevant α-Pinene Oxidation Products A. Kołodziejczyk et al. 10.1021/acs.jpcb.9b05211
- Improved PM2.5 predictions of WRF-Chem via the integration of Himawari-8 satellite data and ground observations J. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114451
- Impacts of Mixed Gaseous and Particulate Pollutants on Secondary Particle Formation during Ozonolysis of Butyl Vinyl Ether P. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07650
- Ambient Aerosol Hygroscopic Growth From Combined Raman Lidar and HSRL K. Dawson et al. 10.1029/2019JD031708
- GPS-ZTD data assimilation and its impact on wintertime haze prediction over North China Plain using WRF 3DVAR and CMAQ modeling system L. Gao et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-15248-9
- A foehn-induced haze front in Beijing: observations and implications J. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15793-2020
- Approximated expression of the hygroscopic growth factor for polydispersed aerosols C. Jung et al. 10.1016/j.jaerosci.2020.105670
- Aerosol hygroscopicity: Hygroscopic growth proxy based on visibility for low-cost PM monitoring A. Molnár et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104815
- Exploring common factors influencing PM2.5 and O3 concentrations in the Pearl River Delta: Tradeoffs and synergies J. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117138
- PM2.5 concentration estimation with 1-km resolution at high coverage over urban agglomerations in China using the BPNN-KED approach and potential application Y. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105628
- Using a New Top‐Down Constrained Emissions Inventory to Attribute the Previously Unknown Source of Extreme Aerosol Loadings Observed Annually in the Monsoon Asia Free Troposphere S. Wang et al. 10.1029/2021EF002167
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021