22 Oct 2019
Research article | 22 Oct 2019
Carboxylic acids from limonene oxidation by ozone and hydroxyl radicals: insights into mechanisms derived using a FIGAERO-CIMS
Julia Hammes et al.
Total article views: 2,616 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,616 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,626 with geography defined and -10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,701 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,735 with geography defined and -34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 915 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 891 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluating Organic Aerosol Sources and Evolution with a Combined Molecular Composition and Volatility Framework Using the Filter Inlet for Gases and Aerosols (FIGAERO) J. Thornton et al. 10.1021/acs.accounts.0c00259
- Measurement report: Molecular composition and volatility of gaseous organic compounds in a boreal forest – from volatile organic compounds to highly oxygenated organic molecules W. Huang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8961-2021
- Chemical characterization of oxygenated organic compounds in the gas phase and particle phase using iodide CIMS with FIGAERO in urban air C. Ye et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8455-2021
- Hydroxyl, hydroperoxyl free radicals determination methods in atmosphere and troposphere G. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.06.038
- Nitrate radical, ozone and hydroxyl radical initiated aging of limonene secondary organic aerosol S. Ramasamy et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100102
- Simulation of Monoterpene SOA Formation by Multiphase Reactions Using Explicit Mechanisms Z. Yu et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00056
- On the similarities and differences between the products of oxidation of hydrocarbons under simulated atmospheric conditions and cool flames R. Benoit et al. 10.5194/acp-21-7845-2021
- Chemistry and human exposure implications of secondary organic aerosol production from indoor terpene ozonolysis C. Rosales et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abj9156
- Introducing the extended volatility range proton-transfer-reaction mass spectrometer (EVR PTR-MS) F. Piel et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1355-2021
- Molecular characterization of gaseous and particulate oxygenated compounds at a remote site in Cape Corsica in the western Mediterranean Basin V. Michoud et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8067-2021
- Exploring the composition and volatility of secondary organic aerosols in mixed anthropogenic and biogenic precursor systems A. Voliotis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-14251-2021
- Characterization of thermal decomposition of oxygenated organic compounds in FIGAERO-CIMS L. Yang et al. 10.1080/02786826.2021.1945529
- Emissions of carboxylic acids, hydrogen cyanide (HCN) and isocyanic acid (HNCO) from vehicle exhaust T. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118218
- The importance of sesquiterpene oxidation products for secondary organic aerosol formation in a springtime hemiboreal forest L. Barreira et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11781-2021
- Secondary Ion Chemistry Mediated by Ozone and Acidic Organic Molecules in Iodide-Adduct Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry W. Zhang & H. Zhang 10.1021/acs.analchem.1c01486
- Unimolecular Reactions Following Indoor and Outdoor Limonene Ozonolysis J. Chen et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.0c09882
Latest update: 06 Feb 2023