18 Oct 2019
Research article | 18 Oct 2019
Nepal emission inventory – Part I: Technologies and combustion sources (NEEMI-Tech) for 2001–2016
Pankaj Sadavarte et al.
Total article views: 3,512 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,160 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,086 with geography defined and 74 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,345 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,294 with geography defined and 51 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 815 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 792 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Black carbon dominates the aerosol absorption over the Indo-Gangetic Plain and the Himalayan foothills S. Ramachandran et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105814
- Emission factors and emission inventory of diesel vehicles in Nepal B. Das et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.152539
- Trends in physical, optical and chemical columnar aerosol characteristics and radiative effects over South and East Asia: Satellite and ground-based observations S. Ramachandran & M. Rupakheti 10.1016/j.gr.2021.09.016
- Improved method to apportion optical absorption by black and brown carbon under the influence of haze and fog at Lumbini, Nepal, on the Indo-Gangetic Plains S. Izhar et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114640
- A model-ready emission inventory for crop residue open burning in the context of Nepal B. Das et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115069
- Long-term historical trends in air pollutant emissions in Asia: Regional Emission inventory in ASia (REAS) version 3 J. Kurokawa & T. Ohara 10.5194/acp-20-12761-2020
- Wintertime chemical characteristics of aerosol and their role in light extinction during clear and polluted days in rural Indo Gangetic plain S. Izhar et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117034
- Particulate matter variability in Kathmandu based on in-situ measurements, remote sensing, and reanalysis data S. Becker et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105623
- Estimation of air pollutant emissions from captive diesel generators and its mitigation potential through microgrid and solar energy S. Shakya et al. 10.1016/j.egyr.2022.02.084
- Estimating Emission Load from Road Transportation within the Bhaktapur Municipality, Nepal P. Neupane et al. 10.1155/2020/2828643
- Chemical characteristics and source apportionment of PM2.5 using PMF modelling coupled with 1-hr resolution online air pollutant dataset for Linfen, China Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114532
- Estimating contributions of black and brown carbon to solar absorption from aethalometer and AERONET measurements in the highly polluted Kathmandu Valley, Nepal S. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105164
- Nitrogenous and carbonaceous aerosols in PM2.5 and TSP during pre-monsoon: Characteristics and sources in the highly polluted mountain valley H. Bhattarai et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.06.018
- WRF and WRF-Chem v3.5.1 simulations of meteorology and black carbon concentrations in the Kathmandu Valley A. Mues et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-2067-2018
- Observation and analysis of spatiotemporal characteristics of surface ozone and carbon monoxide at multiple sites in the Kathmandu Valley, Nepal K. Mahata et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14113-2018
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022