Articles | Volume 19, issue 19
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Foreign influences on tropospheric ozone over East Asia through global atmospheric transport
Total article views: 2,843 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,843 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,768 with geography defined and 75 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,306 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,299 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 537 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 469 with geography defined and 68 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Atmospheric transport drives regional interactions of ozone pollution in China L. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154634
- Local and synoptic meteorological influences on daily variability in summertime surface ozone in eastern China H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-20-203-2020
- Modeling of the health impacts of ambient ozone pollution in China and India L. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118753
- Meteorological impacts on interannual anomalies of O3 import over Twain-Hu Basin L. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.164065
- Long-range transport of ozone across the eastern China seas: A case study in coastal cities in southeastern China Y. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144520
- First long-term surface ozone variations at an agricultural site in the North China Plain: Evolution under changing meteorology and emissions X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.160520
- Impact of Stratospheric Intrusions on Ozone Enhancement in the Lower Troposphere and Implication to Air Quality in Hong Kong and Other South China Regions K. Zhao et al. 10.1029/2020JD033955
- Attribution of ground-level ozone to anthropogenic and natural sources of nitrogen oxides and reactive carbon in a global chemical transport model T. Butler et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10707-2020
- Deep cut of anthropogenic nitrogen oxides emissions to mitigate ozone vegetation damages in China M. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119454
- Seasonal changes in the recent decline of combined high PM2.5 and O3 pollution and associated chemical and meteorological drivers in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region, China Y. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.156312
- Improved ozone simulation in East Asia via assimilating observations from the first geostationary air-quality monitoring satellite: Insights from an Observing System Simulation Experiment L. Shu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119003
- Impact of a subtropical high and a typhoon on a severe ozone pollution episode in the Pearl River Delta, China S. Ouyang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-10751-2022
- Impacts of atmospheric transport and biomass burning on the inter-annual variation in black carbon aerosols over the Tibetan Plateau H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13591-2020
- Distinct seasonality in vertical variations of tropospheric ozone over coastal regions of southern China Z. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.162423
- Environmental effects of stratospheric ozone depletion, UV radiation, and interactions with climate change: UNEP Environmental Effects Assessment Panel, Update 2020 R. Neale et al. 10.1007/s43630-020-00001-x
Latest update: 11 Dec 2023