31 Jan 2019
Research article | 31 Jan 2019
Single-particle characterization of aerosols collected at a remote site in the Amazonian rainforest and an urban site in Manaus, Brazil
Li Wu et al.
Total article views: 2,579 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,579 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,423 with geography defined and 156 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,802 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,671 with geography defined and 131 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 777 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 752 with geography defined and 25 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Hygroscopic Behavior of Ammonium Sulfate, Ammonium Nitrate, and their Mixture Particles L. Wu et al. 10.5572/ajae.2019.13.3.196
- Influence of seasonality on the aerosol microbiome of the Amazon rainforest F. Souza et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144092
- Mixing states of Amazon basin aerosol particles transported over long distances using transmission electron microscopy K. Adachi et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11923-2020
- Health impacts of wildfire-related air pollution in Brazil: a nationwide study of more than 2 million hospital admissions between 2008 and 2018 W. Requia et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-26822-7
- Current status of source apportionment of ambient aerosols in India S. Yadav et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.118987
- Overview of primary biological aerosol particles from a Chinese boreal forest: Insight into morphology, size, and mixing state at microscopic scale W. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137520
- Hygroscopic behavior of aerosols generated from solutions of 3-methyl-1,2,3-butanetricarboxylic acid, its sodium salts, and its mixtures with NaCl L. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14103-2020
- Chemical Imaging of Fine Mode Atmospheric Particles Collected from a Research Aircraft over Agricultural Fields J. Tomlin et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00172
- Atmospheric Transport of North African Dust‐Bearing Supermicron Freshwater Diatoms to South America: Implications for Iron Transport to the Equatorial North Atlantic Ocean A. Barkley et al. 10.1029/2020GL090476
- Measurement and modelling of the dynamics of NH<sub>3</sub> surface–atmosphere exchange over the Amazonian rainforest R. Ramsay et al. 10.5194/bg-18-2809-2021
- Key challenges for tropospheric chemistry in the Southern Hemisphere C. Paton-Walsh et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00050
- Hygroscopicity of Microplastic and Mixed Microplastic Aqueous Ammonium Sulfate Systems A. Bain & T. Preston 10.1021/acs.est.1c04272
- Rapid, 3D Chemical Profiling of Individual Atmospheric Aerosols with Stimulated Raman Scattering Microscopy J. Ao et al. 10.1002/smtd.201900600
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 03 Feb 2023