Substantial ozone enhancement over the North China Plain from increased biogenic emissions due to heat waves and land cover in summer 2017
Mingchen Ma et al.
Total article views: 2,001 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,695 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,682 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,198 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,188 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 497 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 494 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Surface Ozone Concentration over Russian Territory in the First Half of 2020 V. Andreev et al. 10.1134/S1024856020060184
- Intensive field campaigns as a means for improving scientific knowledge to address urban air pollution E. Velasco et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118094
- Thermal dissociation cavity-enhanced absorption spectrometer for measuring NO<sub>2</sub>, RO<sub>2</sub>NO<sub>2</sub>, and RONO<sub>2</sub> in the atmosphere C. Li et al. 10.5194/amt-14-4033-2021
- Measurement report: Aircraft observations of ozone, nitrogen oxides, and volatile organic compounds over Hebei Province, China S. Benish et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14523-2020
- Source Apportionment of Regional Ozone Pollution Observed at Mount Tai, North China: Application of Lagrangian Photochemical Trajectory Model and Implications for Control Policy Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020JD033519
- Synoptic and meteorological drivers of regional ozone pollution events in China W. Wei et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/abfe9c
- Rapid Increases in Warm-Season Surface Ozone and Resulting Health Impact in China Since 2013 X. Lu et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00171
- Impacts of Ozone‐Vegetation Interactions on Ozone Pollution Episodes in North China and the Yangtze River Delta C. Gong et al. 10.1029/2021GL093814
- High crop yield losses induced by potential HONO sources — A modelling study in the North China Plain J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149929
- Characteristics and sources of PM2.5 with focus on two severe pollution events in a coastal city of Qingdao, China Y. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.125861
- Increased new particle yields with largely decreased probability of survival to CCN size at the summit of Mt. Tai under reduced SO<sub>2</sub> emissions Y. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1305-2021
- Subseasonal characteristics and meteorological causes of surface O3 in different East Asian summer monsoon periods over the North China Plain during 2014–2019 L. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118704
- Revealing the modulation of boundary conditions and governing processes on ozone formation over northern China in June 2017 F. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115999
- Nonlinear effect of compound extreme weather events on ozone formation over the United States Y. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2020.100285
- Environmental effects of stratospheric ozone depletion, UV radiation, and interactions with climate change: UNEP Environmental Effects Assessment Panel, Update 2020 R. Neale et al. 10.1007/s43630-020-00001-x
- Effects of Anthropogenic and Biogenic Volatile Organic Compounds on Los Angeles Air Quality S. Gu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c01481
- Impact of different urban canopy models on air quality simulation in Chengdu, southwestern China H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118775
- Extending Ozone‐Precursor Relationships in China From Peak Concentration to Peak Time H. Qu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033670
- Role of Heat Wave‐Induced Biogenic VOC Enhancements in Persistent Ozone Episodes Formation in Pearl River Delta H. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020JD034317
- Seesaw haze pollution in North China modulated by the sub-seasonal variability of atmospheric circulation G. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-565-2019
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021