Articles | Volume 19, issue 18
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
EARLINET evaluation of the CATS Level 2 aerosol backscatter coefficient product
Total article views: 2,858 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,858 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,729 with geography defined and 129 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,111 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,087 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 747 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 642 with geography defined and 105 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Remote sensing of two exceptional winter aerosol pollution events and representativeness of ground-based measurements A. Baron et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6749-2020
- First assessment of Aeolus Standard Correct Algorithm particle backscatter coefficient retrievals in the eastern Mediterranean A. Gkikas et al. 10.5194/amt-16-1017-2023
- An aerosol vertical data assimilation system (NAQPMS-PDAF v1.0): development and application H. Wang et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-3555-2022
- Distinct Diurnal Cycle of Supercooled Water Cloud Fraction Dominated by Dust Extinction Coefficient Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2021GL097006
- Comparison of ISS–CATS and CALIPSO–CALIOP Characterization of High Clouds in the Tropics P. Sellitto et al. 10.3390/rs12233946
- Cloud-Aerosol Transport System (CATS) 1064 nm calibration and validation R. Pauly et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6241-2019
- Interrelations between surface, boundary layer, and columnar aerosol properties derived in summer and early autumn over a continental urban site in Warsaw, Poland D. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13097-2019
- Tropospheric and stratospheric wildfire smoke profiling with lidar: mass, surface area, CCN, and INP retrieval A. Ansmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9779-2021
- Measurement Report: Determination of aerosol vertical features on different timescales over East Asia based on CATS aerosol products Y. Cheng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15307-2020
- Simulation of Compact Spaceborne Lidar with High-Repetition-Rate Laser for Cloud and Aerosol Detection under Different Atmospheric Conditions J. Ji et al. 10.3390/rs15123046
- Statistical validation of Aeolus L2A particle backscatter coefficient retrievals over ACTRIS/EARLINET stations on the Iberian Peninsula J. Abril-Gago et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1425-2022
- Diurnal vertical distribution and transport of dust aerosol over and around Tibetan Plateau from lidar on International Space Station Z. Xiong et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106939
- Towards a Multi-Instrumental Approach to Closing Aerosol Optical Extinction Profiles A. Szkop et al. 10.3390/atmos13091443
- Validation of the TROPOMI/S5P aerosol layer height using EARLINET lidars K. Michailidis et al. 10.5194/acp-23-1919-2023
Latest update: 01 Oct 2023