Articles | Volume 19, issue 18
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Characterization of aerosol hygroscopicity using Raman lidar measurements at the EARLINET station of Payerne
Total article views: 2,424 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,424 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,256 with geography defined and 168 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,863 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,781 with geography defined and 82 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 561 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 475 with geography defined and 86 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Validation of aerosol backscatter profiles from Raman lidar and ceilometer using balloon-borne measurements S. Brunamonti et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2267-2021
- Extreme temperature events monitored by Raman lidar: Consistency and complementarity with spaceborne observations and modelling A. Baron et al. 10.1002/met.2062
- Validation of pure rotational Raman temperature data from the Raman Lidar for Meteorological Observations (RALMO) at Payerne G. Martucci et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1333-2021
- Measurement report: Comparison of airborne, in situ measured, lidar-based, and modeled aerosol optical properties in the central European background – identifying sources of deviations S. Düsing et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16745-2021
- Spatio-temporal evolution of long-range transported mineral desert dust properties over rural and urban sites in Central Europe D. Szczepanik et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.166173
- Distinct impacts of humidity profiles on physical properties and secondary formation of aerosols in Shanghai T. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118756
- Interrelations between surface, boundary layer, and columnar aerosol properties derived in summer and early autumn over a continental urban site in Warsaw, Poland D. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13097-2019
- The Vertical Distributions of Aerosol Optical Characteristics Based on Lidar in Nanyang City from 2021 to 2022 M. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos14050894
- Profiling Aerosol Liquid Water Content Using a Polarization Lidar W. Tan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07502
- Mitigation of bias sources for atmospheric temperature and humidity in the mobile Raman Weather and Aerosol Lidar (WALI) J. Totems et al. 10.5194/amt-14-7525-2021
- Properties of Saharan Dust Versus Local Urban Dust—A Case Study D. Szczepanik et al. 10.1029/2021EA001816
- Measurement report: Spectral and statistical analysis of aerosol hygroscopic growth from multi-wavelength lidar measurements in Barcelona, Spain M. Sicard et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7681-2022
- Monitoring Dust Events Using Doppler Lidar and Ceilometer in Iceland S. Yang et al. 10.3390/atmos11121294
- Spatiotemporal changes in aerosol properties by hygroscopic growth and impacts on radiative forcing and heating rates during DISCOVER-AQ 2011 D. Pérez-Ramírez et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12021-2021
Latest update: 01 Oct 2023