Articles | Volume 19, issue 17
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Wet deposition of inorganic ions in 320 cities across China: spatio-temporal variation, source apportionment, and dominant factors
Total article views: 3,006 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,006 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,853 with geography defined and 153 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,559 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,458 with geography defined and 101 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 447 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 395 with geography defined and 52 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sources and trends of oxidized and reduced nitrogen wet deposition in a typical medium-sized city of eastern China during 2010–2016 J. Cui et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140558
- Inorganic nitrogen deposition in arid land ecosystems of Central Asia K. Li et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-13022-5
- Improving Estimates of Sulfur, Nitrogen, and Ozone Total Deposition through Multi-Model and Measurement-Model Fusion Approaches J. Fu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c05929
- New Insights Into Multi‐Component Atmospheric Wet Deposition Across China: A Multidimensional Analysis Q. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2021EF002588
- Quantifying the wet deposition of reactive nitrogen over China: Synthesis of observations and models J. Tan et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.158007
- Potential transition in the effects of atmospheric nitrogen deposition in China J. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113739
- Satellite-Based Estimates of Wet Ammonium (NH4-N) Deposition Fluxes Across China during 2011–2016 Using a Space–Time Ensemble Model R. Li et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c03547
- Changes of atmospheric metal(loid) deposition from 2017 to 2021 at Mount Emei under China's air pollution control strategy Y. Fu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119714
- Wet deposition of sulfur and nitrogen in the Jiuzhaigou World Heritage Site, China: Spatial variations, 2010–2022 trends, and implications for karst ecosystem conservation Z. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.107087
- On the seasonality of long-range transport of acidic pollutants in East Asia C. Chang et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac8b99
- High-resolution estimation of ambient sulfate concentration over Taiwan Island using a novel ensemble machine-learning model L. Cui et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-12418-7
- Rainwater chemistry in a subtropical high-altitude mountain site, South China: Seasonality, source apportionment and potential factors J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118786
- Declining precipitation acidity from H2SO4 and HNO3 across China inferred by OMI products X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117359
- Characteristics of airborne particles retained on conifer needles across China in winter and preliminary evaluation of the capacity of trees in haze mitigation Z. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150704
- An Overview of Atmospheric Features Over the Western North Atlantic Ocean and North American East Coast – Part 1: Analysis of Aerosols, Gases, and Wet Deposition Chemistry A. Corral et al. 10.1029/2020JD032592
- Model Inter-Comparison Study for Asia (MICS-Asia) phase III: multimodel comparison of reactive nitrogen deposition over China B. Ge et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10587-2020
- Atmospheric deposition of sulfur and nitrogen in the West China rain zone: Fluxes, concentrations, ecological risks, and source apportionment X. Qiao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105569
- Global nitrogen and sulfur deposition mapping using a measurement–model fusion approach H. Rubin et al. 10.5194/acp-23-7091-2023
- Precipitation chemistry and atmospheric nitrogen deposition at a rural site in Beijing, China W. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117253
- Uncertainties in chloride-based tracing methods for deep drainage estimation under shallow- and deep-rooted plants Y. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128226
- Effects of energy structure differences on chemical compositions and respiratory health of PM2.5 during late autumn and winter in China W. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153850
- Inter-annual variations of wet deposition in Beijing from 2014–2017: implications of below-cloud scavenging of inorganic aerosols B. Ge et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9441-2021
- Multiple isotopic tracing for sulfate and base cation sources of precipitation in Hangzhou city, Southeast China: Insights for rainwater acidification mechanism Y. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117770
- Wet deposition of sulfur and nitrogen at Mt. Emei in the West China Rain Zone, southwestern China: Status, inter-annual changes, and sources Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.136676
- Spatial-temporal characteristics of inorganic anions in the Middle Route of South-North Water Diversion project in Henan province (China) T. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.pce.2023.103450
Latest update: 01 Dec 2023