Observationally constrained analysis of sea salt aerosol in the marine atmosphere
Huisheng Bian et al.
Total article views: 1,560 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,385 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,380 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 978 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 974 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 407 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 406 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol radiative forcings induced by substantial changes in anthropogenic emissions in China from 2008 to 2016 M. Liu & H. Matsui 10.5194/acp-21-5965-2021
- AeroCom phase III multi-model evaluation of the aerosol life cycle and optical properties using ground- and space-based remote sensing as well as surface in situ observations J. Gliß et al. 10.5194/acp-21-87-2021
- Apparent dust size discrepancy in aerosol reanalysis in north African dust after long-range transport S. Kramer et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10047-2020
- Precipitation enhancement in stratocumulus clouds through airborne seeding: sensitivity analysis by UCLALES-SALSA J. Tonttila et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1035-2021
- Modeling the smoky troposphere of the southeast Atlantic: a comparison to ORACLES airborne observations from September of 2016 Y. Shinozuka et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11491-2020
- Influence of sea salt aerosols on the development of Mediterranean tropical-like cyclones E. Pravia-Sarabia et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13353-2021
- Revisiting the Impact of Sea Salt on Climate Sensitivity F. Paulot et al. 10.1029/2019GL085601
- Characterization of organic aerosol across the global remote troposphere: a comparison of ATom measurements and global chemistry models A. Hodzic et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4607-2020
- Southern Ocean cloud and aerosol data: a compilation of measurements from the 2018 Southern Ocean Ross Sea Marine Ecosystems and Environment voyage S. Kremser et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3115-2021
- Is Ice Formation by Sea Spray Particles at Cirrus Temperatures Controlled by Crystalline Salts? R. Patnaude et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00228
- Saharan Dust Aerosols Change Deep Convective Cloud Prevalence, Possibly by Inhibiting Marine New Particle Formation L. Zamora & R. Kahn 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0083.1
- Factors controlling marine aerosol size distributions and their climate effects over the northwest Atlantic Ocean region B. Croft et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1889-2021
- An Improved Representation of Aerosol Wet Removal by Deep Convection and Impacts on Simulated Aerosol Vertical Profiles Y. Shan et al. 10.1029/2020JD034173
- Predicting Vertical Concentration Profiles in the Marine Atmospheric Boundary Layer With a Markov Chain Random Walk Model H. Park et al. 10.1029/2020JD032731
- The distribution of sea-salt aerosol in the global troposphere D. Murphy et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4093-2019
Latest update: 18 Sep 2021