Machine learning for observation bias correction with application to dust storm data assimilation
Jianbing Jin et al.
Total article views: 1,974 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,661 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,658 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,305 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,302 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 356 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 356 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Responses of gross primary productivity to diffuse radiation at global FLUXNET sites H. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117905
- AN EXPLORATORY SEQUENTIAL SENTIMENT ANALYSIS OF ONLINE LEARNING DURING THE MOVEMENT CONTROL ORDER IN MALAYSIA N. Abdul Rahman et al. 10.32890/mjli2021.18.2.9
- On the mathematical modelling and data assimilation for air pollution assessment in the Tropical Andes O. Montoya et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-08268-4
- Using machine learning to derive cloud condensation nuclei number concentrations from commonly available measurements A. Nair & F. Yu 10.5194/acp-20-12853-2020
- Training a convolutional neural network to conserve mass in data assimilation Y. Ruckstuhl et al. 10.5194/npg-28-111-2021
- Evaluation of machine learning models for predicting the temporal variations of dust storm index in arid regions of Iran Z. Ebrahimi-Khusfi et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.08.029
- Source backtracking for dust storm emission inversion using an adjoint method: case study of Northeast China J. Jin et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15207-2020
- Position correction in dust storm forecasting using LOTOS-EUROS v2.1: grid-distorted data assimilation v1.0 J. Jin et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5607-2021
- Long short-term memory embedded nudging schemes for nonlinear data assimilation of geophysical flows S. Pawar et al. 10.1063/5.0012853
- A Local Particle Filter Using Gamma Test Theory for High‐Dimensional State Spaces Z. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020MS002130
- Improving the sectional Model for Simulating Aerosol Interactions and Chemistry (MOSAIC) aerosols of the Weather Research and Forecasting-Chemistry (WRF-Chem) model with the revised Gridpoint Statistical Interpolation system and multi-wavelength aerosol optical measurements: the dust aerosol observation campaign at Kashi, near the Taklimakan Desert, northwestern China W. Chang et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4403-2021
- Machine learning based bias correction for numerical chemical transport models M. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118022
- Regularized variational data assimilation for bias treatment using the Wasserstein metric S. Tamang et al. 10.1002/qj.3794
- Next-generation remote sensing and prediction of sand and dust storms: State-of-the-art and future trends P. Jiao et al. 10.1080/01431161.2021.1912433
- Improving the prediction of an atmospheric chemistry transport model using gradient-boosted regression trees P. Ivatt & M. Evans 10.5194/acp-20-8063-2020
- Machine Learning Uncovers Aerosol Size Information From Chemistry and Meteorology to Quantify Potential Cloud‐Forming Particles A. Nair et al. 10.1029/2021GL094133
- Data Assimilation for Ionospheric Space-Weather Forecasting in the Presence of Model Bias J. Durazo et al. 10.3389/fams.2021.679477
Latest update: 04 Dec 2021