Gas-phase composition and secondary organic aerosol formation from standard and particle filter-retrofitted gasoline direct injection vehicles investigated in a batch and flow reactor
Simone M. Pieber et al.
Total article views: 2,481 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,490 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,470 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,514 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,500 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 976 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 970 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of fuel-injection systems on particle emission characteristics of gasoline vehicles Y. Choi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.116941
- Impact of photochemical ageing on Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH) and oxygenated PAH (Oxy-PAH/OH-PAH) in logwood stove emissions T. Miersch et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.412
- The Chemical Characteristics and Formation of Potential Secondary Aerosol (PSA) using an Oxidation Flow Reactor (OFR) in the Summer: Focus on the Residential Area, Suwon G. Park et al. 10.5572/KOSAE.2019.35.6.786
- Using an oxidation flow reactor to understand the effects of gasoline aromatics and ethanol levels on secondary aerosol formation N. Kuittinen et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.111453
- Primary and secondary aerosols in small passenger vehicle emissions: Evaluation of engine technology, driving conditions, and regulatory standards G. Park et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117195
- Laboratory and On-Road Evaluation of a GPF-Equipped Gasoline Vehicle R. Suarez-Bertoa et al. 10.3390/catal9080678
- Strategies To Diminish the Emissions of Particles and Secondary Aerosol Formation from Diesel Engines P. Karjalainen et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b04073
- Effects of driving conditions on secondary aerosol formation from a GDI vehicle using an oxidation flow reactor N. Kuittinen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117069
- Characterization of laboratory and real driving emissions of individual Euro 6 light-duty vehicles – Fresh particles and secondary aerosol formation P. Simonen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113175
- Technical note: Emission factors, chemical composition, and morphology of particles emitted from Euro 5 diesel and gasoline light-duty vehicles during transient cycles E. Kostenidou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4779-2021
- Application of a FIGAERO ToF CIMS for on-line characterization of real-world fresh and aged particle emissions from buses M. Le Breton et al. 10.1080/02786826.2019.1566592
- Characterizing Black Carbon Emissions from Gasoline, LPG, and Diesel Vehicles via Transient Chassis-Dynamometer Tests G. Park et al. 10.3390/app10175856
- How aging process changes characteristics of vehicle emissions? A review H. Liu et al. 10.1080/10643389.2019.1669402
- Reactive Uptake of Isoprene Epoxydiols Increases the Viscosity of the Core of Phase-Separated Aerosol Particles N. Olson et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00138
- Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation from Urban Roadside Air in Hong Kong T. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b06587
- Secondary aerosol formation from a Chinese gasoline vehicle: Impacts of fuel (E10, gasoline) and driving conditions (idling, cruising) H. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148809
- Source characterization of volatile organic compounds measured by proton-transfer-reaction time-of-flight mass spectrometers in Delhi, India L. Wang et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9753-2020
- A novel high-volume Photochemical Emission Aging flow tube Reactor (PEAR) M. Ihalainen et al. 10.1080/02786826.2018.1559918
- Mitigation of Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation from Log Wood Burning Emissions by Catalytic Removal of Aromatic Hydrocarbons S. Pieber et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b04124
- Review of the state-of-the-art of particulate matter emissions from modern gasoline fueled engines Y. Qian et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2019.01.179
- Atmospheric photochemistry and secondary aerosol formation of urban air in Lyon, France S. Sbai et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.06.037
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from smoldering and flaming combustion of biomass: a box model parametrization based on volatility basis set G. Stefenelli et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11461-2019
- Catalyzed Gasoline Particulate Filters Reduce Secondary Organic Aerosol Production from Gasoline Direct Injection Vehicles P. Roth et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b06418
- Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation of Fleet Vehicle Emissions in China: Potential Seasonality of Spatial Distributions K. Liao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c08591
- Radical chemistry in oxidation flow reactors for atmospheric chemistry research Z. Peng & J. Jimenez 10.1039/C9CS00766K
- Potential dual effect of anthropogenic emissions on the formation of biogenic secondary organic aerosol (BSOA) E. Kari et al. 10.5194/acp-19-15651-2019
- Effects of Four Prototype Gasoline Particle Filters (GPFs) on Nanoparticle and Genotoxic PAH Emissions of a Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) Vehicle M. Muñoz et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b03125
- Identification of secondary aerosol precursors emitted by an aircraft turbofan D. Kılıç et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7379-2018
Latest update: 18 Sep 2021