Articles | Volume 18, issue 13
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Aerosol sources in the western Mediterranean during summertime: a model-based approach
Total article views: 2,510 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,510 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,500 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,730 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,732 with geography defined and -2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 780 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 768 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of two different biogenic emission models on modelled ozone and aerosol concentrations in Europe J. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3747-2019
- Using Objective Analysis for the Assimilation of Satellite-Derived Aerosol Products to Improve PM2.5 Predictions over Europe M. Chrit & M. Majdi 10.3390/atmos13050763
- Modelling aerosol molecular markers in a 3D air quality model: Focus on anthropogenic organic markers G. Lanzafame et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.155360
- Summertime surface PM<sub>1</sub> aerosol composition and size by source region at the Lampedusa island in the central Mediterranean Sea M. Mallet et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11123-2019
- Aerosol optical properties derived from POLDER-3/PARASOL (2005–2013) over the Western Mediterranean Sea – Part 2: Spatial distribution and temporal variability I. Chiapello et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12715-2021
- “Trace element composition of fine and coarse particles at a background mountain station in Eastern Mediterranean: Assessment aerosol components and their source regions S. Uzunpınar et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119847
- SSH-Aerosol v1.1: A Modular Box Model to Simulate the Evolution of Primary and Secondary Aerosols K. Sartelet et al. 10.3390/atmos11050525
- Impact of wildfires on particulate matter in the Euro-Mediterranean in 2007: sensitivity to some parameterizations of emissions in air quality models M. Majdi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-785-2019
- Transport of aerosols over the French Riviera – link between ground-based lidar and spaceborne observations P. Chazette et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3885-2019
- Summertime particulate matter and its composition in Greece M. Tsiflikiotou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.06.013
- Variability of air pollutants, and PM composition and sources at a regional background site in the Balearic Islands: Review of western Mediterranean phenomenology from a 3-year study J. Cerro et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137177
- Improving Wind Speed Forecasting for Urban Air Mobility Using Coupled Simulations M. Chrit et al. 10.1155/2022/2629432
- Aerosol composition and the contribution of SOA formation over Mediterranean forests E. Freney et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7041-2018
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023