Origin of elemental carbon in snow from western Siberia and northwestern European Russia during winter–spring 2014, 2015 and 2016
Nikolaos Evangeliou et al.
Total article views: 2,079 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,060 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,041 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,350 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,338 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 710 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 703 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Webcrawling and machine learning as a new approach for the spatial distribution of atmospheric emissions S. Lopez-Aparicio et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0200650
- Top-down estimates of black carbon emissions at high latitudes using an atmospheric transport model and a Bayesian inversion framework N. Evangeliou et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15307-2018
- Atmospheric transport is a major pathway of microplastics to remote regions N. Evangeliou et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-17201-9
- A review of black carbon in snow and ice and its impact on the cryosphere S. Kang et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103346
- Gas flaring activity and black carbon emissions in 2017 derived from the Sentinel-3A Sea and Land Surface Temperature Radiometer A. Caseiro et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2137-2020
- Sources of black carbon in the atmosphere and in snow in the Arctic L. Qi & S. Wang 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.07.073
- Estimation of black carbon emissions from Siberian fires using satellite observations of absorption and extinction optical depths I. Konovalov et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14889-2018
- Observed and Modeled Black Carbon Deposition and Sources in the Western Russian Arctic 1800–2014 M. Ruppel et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07656
- Black carbon and mineral dust in snow cover across a typical city of Northeast China F. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150397
- Continuously observed light absorbing impurities in snow cover over the southern Altai Mts. in China: Concentrations, impacts and potential sources X. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116234
- Enhanced particulate Hg export at the permafrost boundary, western Siberia A. Lim et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113083
- Effects of black carbon and mineral dust on glacial melting on the Muz Taw glacier, Central Asia Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140056
- Elemental and water-insoluble organic carbon in Svalbard snow: a synthesis of observations during 2007–2018 C. Zdanowicz et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3035-2021
- Insoluble Particles in the Snowpack of the Ob River Basin (Western Siberia) a 2800 km Submeridional Profile V. Shevchenko et al. 10.3390/atmos11111184
- Assessment of children's exposure to carbonaceous matter and to PM major and trace elements T. Faria et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.151021
- Impact of snow deposition on major and trace element concentrations and elementary fluxes in surface waters of the Western Siberian Lowland across a 1700 km latitudinal gradient V. Shevchenko et al. 10.5194/hess-21-5725-2017
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 Jan 2022