The diurnal cycle of cloud profiles over land and ocean between 51° S and 51° N, seen by the CATS spaceborne lidar from the International Space Station
Vincent Noel et al.
Total article views: 3,216 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,111 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,097 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,491 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,478 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 620 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 619 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Investigation of CATS aerosol products and application toward global diurnal variation of aerosols L. Lee et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12687-2019
- The diurnal cycle of the clouds extending above the tropical tropopause observed by spaceborne lidar T. Dauhut et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3921-2020
- Comparison of ISS–CATS and CALIPSO–CALIOP Characterization of High Clouds in the Tropics P. Sellitto et al. 10.3390/rs12233946
- A global analysis of diurnal variability in dust and dust mixture using CATS observations Y. Yu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1427-2021
- Diurnal variation of high-level clouds from the synergy of AIRS and IASI space-borne infrared sounders A. Feofilov & C. Stubenrauch 10.5194/acp-19-13957-2019
- Diurnal variations of global clouds observed from the CATS spaceborne lidar and their links to large-scale meteorological factors J. Ge et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05829-2
- Calibrating Geosynchronous and Polar Orbiting Satellites: Sharing Best Practices D. Helder et al. 10.3390/rs12172786
- Observed Evolution of the Tropical Atmospheric Water Cycle with Sea Surface Temperature E. Höjgård-Olsen et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0468.1
- A machine-learning-based cloud detection and thermodynamic-phase classification algorithm using passive spectral observations C. Wang et al. 10.5194/amt-13-2257-2020
- Sensitivities in Satellite Lidar‐Derived Estimates of Daytime Top‐of‐the‐Atmosphere Optically Thin Cirrus Cloud Radiative Forcing: A Case Study E. Dolinar et al. 10.1029/2020GL088871
- Sunflower inflorescences absorb maximum light energy if they face east and afternoons are cloudier than mornings G. Horváth et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-78243-z
- Spatial and seasonal variability of clouds over the southwest Indian Ocean based on the DARDAR mask product H. Vérèmes et al. 10.1002/qj.3640
- Coupling of Clouds and Tropospheric Relative Humidity in the Tropical Western Atlantic: Insights From Multisatellite Observations H. Brogniez & P. Kirstetter 10.1029/2020GL087466
- Evidence of a Diurnal Cycle in Precipitation over the Southern Ocean as Observed at Macquarie Island F. Lang et al. 10.3390/atmos11020181
- Aerosol and Cloud Detection Using Machine Learning Algorithms and Space-Based Lidar Data J. Yorks et al. 10.3390/atmos12050606
- Retrieving the microphysical properties of opaque liquid water clouds from CALIOP measurements Y. Zhang et al. 10.1364/OE.27.034126
- EARLINET evaluation of the CATS Level 2 aerosol backscatter coefficient product E. Proestakis et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11743-2019
- Seasonal migration of cirrus clouds by using CALIOP observations J. Nee & C. Lu 10.1007/s00703-020-00769-8
- Detection and Validation of Cloud Top Height From Scanning Ka-Band Radar Measurements Using Digital Image Processing Technique S. Das et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2020.3042868
- Uncertainty Assessment of the Vertically-Resolved Cloud Amount for Joint CloudSat–CALIPSO Radar–Lidar Observations A. Kotarba & M. Solecki 10.3390/rs13040807
- Cloud Occurrence Frequency at Puy de Dôme (France) Deduced from an Automatic Camera Image Analysis: Method, Validation, and Comparisons with Larger Scale Parameters J. Baray et al. 10.3390/atmos10120808
- CALIOP retrieval of droplet effective radius accounting for cloud vertical homogeneity L. Zang et al. 10.1364/OE.427022
- Diurnal variations of cloud and relative humidity profiles across the tropics H. Chepfer et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-52437-6
- Revisiting global satellite observations of stratospheric cirrus clouds L. Zou et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9939-2020
- Cloud-Aerosol Transport System (CATS) 1064 nm calibration and validation R. Pauly et al. 10.5194/amt-12-6241-2019
- Planetary Boundary Layer Height Estimates From ICESat-2 and CATS Backscatter Measurements S. Palm et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.716951
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021