Articles | Volume 18, issue 13
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Non-polar organic compounds in autumn and winter aerosols in a typical city of eastern China: size distribution and impact of gas–particle partitioning on PM2.5 source apportionment
Total article views: 2,451 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,451 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,472 with geography defined and -21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,825 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,844 with geography defined and -19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 626 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 628 with geography defined and -2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Particulate mercury in ambient air in Shanghai, China: Size-specific distribution, gas–particle partitioning, and association with carbonaceous composition D. Han et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.03.088
- Application of thermal desorption methods for airborne polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon measurement: A critical review H. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113018
- Measurements, Gas/Particle Partitioning, and Sources of Nonpolar Organic Molecular Markers at a Suburban Site in the West Yangtze River Delta, China Y. Gou et al. 10.1029/2020JD034080
- One-year characterization of organic aerosol markers in urban Beijing: Seasonal variation and spatiotemporal comparison T. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140689
- Approach to Predicting the Size-Dependent Inhalation Intake of Particulate Novel Brominated Flame Retardants P. Hu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c03749
- Investigating the characteristics and source analyses of PM2.5 seasonal variations in Chengdu, Southwest China L. Kong et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2019.125267
- Potential Risks of PM2.5-Bound Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Heavy Metals from Inland and Marine Directions for a Marine Background Site in North China Q. Xue et al. 10.3390/toxics10010032
- Investigate the impact of local iron–steel industrial emission on atmospheric mercury concentration in Yangtze River Delta, China D. Han et al. 10.1007/s11356-018-3978-7
- Alkanes and aliphatic carbonyl compounds in wintertime PM2.5 in Beijing, China R. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.01.023
- Source apportionment of urban PM2.5 using positive matrix factorization with vertically distributed measurements of trace elements and nonpolar organic compounds H. Liao et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.03.007
- Size−resolved source apportionment of particulate matter from a megacity in northern China based on one-year measurement of inorganic and organic components Y. Tian et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117932
- Carbonaceous aerosols in urban Chongqing, China: Seasonal variation, source apportionment, and long-range transport T. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131462
- Occurrence and source apportionment of perfluoroalkyl acids (PFAAs) in the atmosphere in China D. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14107-2019
- Oxidative potential of solvent-extractable organic matter of ambient total suspended particulate in Bangkok, Thailand J. Wang et al. 10.1039/D1EM00414J
- High-time-resolution PM2.5 source apportionment based on multi-model with organic tracers in Beijing during haze episodes L. Lv et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144766
Latest update: 25 Mar 2023