Articles | Volume 18, issue 12
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Occurrence and spatial distribution of neutral perfluoroalkyl substances and cyclic volatile methylsiloxanes in the atmosphere of the Tibetan Plateau
Total article views: 2,278 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,278 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,223 with geography defined and 55 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,851 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,793 with geography defined and 58 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 427 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 430 with geography defined and -3 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Passive air sampling for semi-volatile organic chemicals F. Wania & C. Shunthirasingham 10.1039/D0EM00194E
- Deposition of PFAS ‘forever chemicals’ on Mt. Everest K. Miner et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144421
- A Perspective of the Cumulative Risks from Climate Change on Mt. Everest: Findings from the 2019 Expedition K. Miner et al. 10.3390/ijerph18041928
- Trophic Magnification of Short-Chain Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances in a Terrestrial Food Chain from the Tibetan Plateau K. Huang et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c01009
- Forty-five Years of Foam: A Retrospective on Air Sampling with Polyurethane Foam T. Bidleman & L. Melymuk 10.1007/s00128-019-02591-4
- Challenges and Current Status of the Biological Treatment of PFAS-Contaminated Soils E. Shahsavari et al. 10.3389/fbioe.2020.602040
- Neutral and ionizable per-and polyfluoroalkyl substances in the urban atmosphere: Occurrence, sources and transport S. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.153794
- Occurrence, profiles, and ecotoxicity of poly- and perfluoroalkyl substances and their alternatives in global apex predators: A critical review Y. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2021.03.036
- Determination of Ionic and Nonionic Perfluoroalkyl Substances (PFASs) in the Surface Water of the Qiantang River, China by Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE) and Ultra-High Performance Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry (UHPLC-MS/MS) Q. Jin et al. 10.1080/00032719.2020.1783280
- Zeolite-templated carbons as effective sorbents to remove methylsiloxanes and derivatives: A computational screening S. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.gee.2020.07.007
- Multi-year atmospheric concentrations of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) at a background site in central Europe N. Paragot et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114851
- Occurrence and seasonal distribution of legacy and emerging per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) in different environmental compartments from areas around ski resorts in northern China Q. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.124400
- A critical review on passive sampling in air and water for per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) F. Lai et al. 10.1016/j.trac.2018.11.009
- Three-dimensional spatial distribution of legacy and novel poly/perfluoroalkyl substances in the Tibetan Plateau soil: Implications for transport and sources J. Zhou et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.107007
- Nexus between perfluoroalkyl compounds (PFCs) and human thyroid dysfunction: A systematic review evidenced from laboratory investigations and epidemiological studies W. Xie et al. 10.1080/10643389.2020.1795052
- A Critical Review of a Recommended Analytical and Classification Approach for Organic Fluorinated Compounds with an Emphasis on Per‐ and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances H. Fiedler et al. 10.1002/ieam.4352
- Perfluorinated alkyl substances in snow as an atmospheric tracer for tracking the interactions between westerly winds and the Indian Monsoon over western China X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2018.12.057
- Perfluoroalkyl substances in precipitation from the Tibetan Plateau during monsoon season: Concentrations, source regions and mass fluxes M. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.131105
- Field-testing polyethylene passive samplers for the detection of neutral polyfluorinated alkyl substances in air and water E. Dixon-Anderson & R. Lohmann 10.1002/etc.4264
- Machine-learning-assisted screening of pure-silica zeolites for effective removal of linear siloxanes and derivatives S. Lin et al. 10.1039/C9TA11909D
- Occurrence and source apportionment of perfluoroalkyl acids (PFAAs) in the atmosphere in China D. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14107-2019
- Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in the Three-North Shelter Forest in northern China: First survey on the effects of forests on the behavior of PFAS Q. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2021.128157
- Global performance and trends of research on per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) between 2001 and 2018 using bibliometric analysis J. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.133853
- Review on perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) in the Chinese atmospheric environment Q. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139804
Latest update: 29 Mar 2023