20 Jun 2018
Research article | 20 Jun 2018
On the discrepancy of HCl processing in the core of the wintertime polar vortices
Jens-Uwe Grooß et al.
Total article views: 2,610 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,610 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,636 with geography defined and -26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,005 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,036 with geography defined and -31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 605 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 600 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Redistribution of total reactive nitrogen in the lowermost Arctic stratosphere during the cold winter 2015/2016 H. Ziereis et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3631-2022
- Polar Stratospheric Clouds: Satellite Observations, Processes, and Role in Ozone Depletion I. Tritscher et al. 10.1029/2020RG000702
- Dynamical mechanisms for the recent ozone depletion in the Arctic stratosphere linked to North Pacific sea surface temperatures D. Hu et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-06026-x
- The Unusual Stratospheric Arctic Winter 2019/20: Chemical Ozone Loss From Satellite Observations and TOMCAT Chemical Transport Model M. Weber et al. 10.1029/2020JD034386
- Chlorine partitioning near the polar vortex edge observed with ground-based FTIR and satellites at Syowa Station, Antarctica, in 2007 and 2011 H. Nakajima et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1043-2020
- The relevance of reactions of the methyl peroxy radical (CH3O2) and methylhypochlorite (CH3OCl) for Antarctic chlorine activation and ozone loss A. Zafar et al. 10.1080/16000889.2018.1507391
- Lagrangian simulation of ice particles and resulting dehydration in the polar winter stratosphere I. Tritscher et al. 10.5194/acp-19-543-2019
- Technical note: Reanalysis of Aura MLS chemical observations Q. Errera et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13647-2019
- Evaluation of CESM1 (WACCM) free-running and specified dynamics atmospheric composition simulations using global multispecies satellite data records L. Froidevaux et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4783-2019
- Analysis and attribution of total column ozone changes over the Tibetan Plateau during 1979–2017 Y. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8627-2020
- Simulation of Record Arctic Stratospheric Ozone Depletion in 2020 J. Grooß & R. Müller 10.1029/2020JD033339
- Chlorine partitioning in the lowermost Arctic vortex during the cold winter 2015/2016 A. Marsing et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10757-2019
- Chemical Evolution of the Exceptional Arctic Stratospheric Winter 2019/2020 Compared to Previous Arctic and Antarctic Winters I. Wohltmann et al. 10.1029/2020JD034356
- ML-TOMCAT: machine-learning-based satellite-corrected global stratospheric ozone profile data set from a chemical transport model S. Dhomse et al. 10.5194/essd-13-5711-2021
- Unusual chlorine partitioning in the 2015/16 Arctic winter lowermost stratosphere: observations and simulations S. Johansson et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8311-2019
Latest update: 07 Dec 2022