Articles | Volume 18, issue 12
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Widespread air pollutants of the North China Plain during the Asian summer monsoon season: a case study
Total article views: 2,727 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,727 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,664 with geography defined and 63 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,050 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,991 with geography defined and 59 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 677 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 673 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Wintertime nitrate formation during haze days in the Guanzhong basin, China: A case study T. Feng et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2018.09.069
- Measurement report: The importance of biomass burning in light extinction and direct radiative effect of urban aerosol during the COVID-19 lockdown in Xi'an, China J. Tian et al. 10.5194/acp-22-8369-2022
- Effects of stabilized Criegee intermediates (sCIs) on sulfate formation: a sensitivity analysis during summertime in Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei (BTH), China L. Liu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-13341-2019
- Aircraft Study of Secondary Aerosols in Long‐Range Transported Air Masses From the North China Plain by a Mid‐Latitude Cyclone P. Sun et al. 10.1029/2021JD036178
- Aerosol clustering in an urban environment of Beijing during (2005–2017) K. Shaheen et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.06.027
- Enhanced summertime ozone and SOA from biogenic volatile organic compound (BVOC) emissions due to vegetation biomass variability during 1981–2018 in China J. Cao et al. 10.5194/acp-22-2351-2022
- Performance and application of air quality models on ozone simulation in China – A review J. Yang & Y. Zhao 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119446
- The state of science on severe air pollution episodes: Quantitative and qualitative analysis L. Morawska et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106732
- Local and transboundary transport contributions to the wintertime particulate pollution in the Guanzhong Basin (GZB), China: A case study X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148876
- Surface wind climates in the North China Plain: Implications for air quality X. Hu et al. 10.1002/joc.7902
- Modeling Secondary Organic Aerosols in China: State of the Art and Perspectives J. Li et al. 10.1007/s40726-022-00246-3
- Impacts of Transboundary Transport on Coastal Air Quality of South China J. Wu et al. 10.1029/2021JD036213
- Revealing Inter-regional Environmental Inequities Hidden in China’s Energy Transition Q. Zhao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.3c02913
- A comprehensive study on ozone pollution in a megacity in North China Plain during summertime: Observations, source attributions and ozone sensitivity J. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106279
- Severe haze in northern China: A synergy of anthropogenic emissions and atmospheric processes Z. An et al. 10.1073/pnas.1900125116
- Synergistic effects of air pollutants on meteorological fields at the junction of the Loess Plateau, Mongolian Plateau and Tibetan Plateau over Northwest China during summer R. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105921
- Air pollution characteristics in China during 2015–2016: Spatiotemporal variations and key meteorological factors R. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.08.181
- Characterization of multiple atmospheric pollutants during haze and non-haze episodes in Beijing, China: Concentration, chemical components and transport flux variations H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118129
- Simulations of Summertime Ozone and PM2.5 Pollution in Fenwei Plain (FWP) Using the WRF-Chem Model Y. Wang et al. 10.3390/atmos14020292
- Insights into the temporal and spatial characteristics of PM2.5 transport flux across the district, city and region in the North China Plain H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117010
- Urgency of controlling agricultural nitrogen sources to alleviate summertime air pollution in the North China Plain R. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2022.137124
- Long-term Variations of Aerosol Optical Depth and their Associations with Climate Change over East Asia N. Lee & C. Kim 10.5572/KOSAE.2021.37.6.956
- Cropland nitrogen dioxide emissions and effects on the ozone pollution in the North China plain R. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2021.118617
- Investigation on the difference of PM2.5 transport flux between the North China Plain and the Sichuan Basin Z. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118922
- Estimating PM2.5 Concentrations Using the Machine Learning RF-XGBoost Model in Guanzhong Urban Agglomeration, China L. Lin et al. 10.3390/rs14205239
Latest update: 01 Oct 2023