14 Jun 2018
Research article | 14 Jun 2018
Recent decrease trend of atmospheric mercury concentrations in East China: the influence of anthropogenic emissions
Yi Tang et al.
Total article views: 2,207 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,246 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,231 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,707 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,693 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 539 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 538 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An updated review of atmospheric mercury S. Lyman et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135575
- Simulation of Spatiotemporal Trends of Gaseous Elemental Mercury in the Yangtze River Delta of Eastern China by an Artificial Neural Network X. Qin et al. 10.1021/acs.estlett.1c01025
- Temporal changes in atmospheric mercury concentrations at a background mountain site downwind of the East Asia continent in 2006–2016 L. Nguyen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.05.425
- Levels and Sources of Atmospheric Particle-Bound Mercury in Atmospheric Particulate Matter (PM10) at Several Sites of an Atlantic Coastal European Region J. Moreda-Piñeiro et al. 10.3390/atmos11010033
- Developing a statistical model to explain the observed decline of atmospheric mercury Q. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117868
- Process factors driving dynamic exchange of elemental mercury vapor over soil in broadleaf forest ecosystems W. Yuan et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117047
- Isotopic compositions of atmospheric total gaseous mercury in 10 Chinese cities and implications for land surface emissions X. Fu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6721-2021
- Temporal variation and long–range transport of gaseous elemental mercury (GEM) over a coastal site of East China H. Yi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104699
- First measurement of atmospheric mercury species in Qomolangma Natural Nature Preserve, Tibetan Plateau, and evidence oftransboundary pollutant invasion H. Lin et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1373-2019
- Measure-Specific Effectiveness of Air Pollution Control on China’s Atmospheric Mercury Concentration and Deposition during 2013–2017 K. Liu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b02428
- Mercury Benefits of Climate Policy in China: Addressing the Paris Agreement and the Minamata Convention Simultaneously K. Mulvaney et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06741
- Quantifying the impacts of anthropogenic and natural perturbations on gaseous elemental mercury (GEM) at a suburban site in eastern China using generalized additive models L. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118181
- Total gaseous mercury in a coastal city (Qingdao, China): Influence of sea-land breeze and regional transport X. Nie et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117633
- A Review on Adsorption Technologies for Mercury Emission Control G. Li et al. 10.1007/s00128-019-02648-4
- Mercury emissions in China: a general review X. Jiang & F. Wang 10.1007/s42768-019-00012-0
- Temporal variation of speciated atmospheric Hg and characteristics of size-fractioned HgP at a suburban site in Shijiazhuang City, North China C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2021.101253
- Impacts of Anthropogenic Emissions and Meteorological Variation on Hg Wet Deposition in Chongming, China Y. Tang et al. 10.3390/atmos11121301
- Investigation of novel mercapto-functionalized nanofiber membrane for the adsorption of mercury in air G. Deng et al. 10.1007/s11696-021-01927-x
- Impact of emission reductions and meteorology changes on atmospheric mercury concentrations during the COVID-19 lockdown Q. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.142323
- Measurement of size-fractionated particulate-bound mercury in Beijing and implications on sources and dry deposition of mercury Y. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.04.245
- Speciated atmospheric mercury during haze and non-haze periods in winter at an urban site in Beijing, China: Pollution characteristics, sources, and causes analyses C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105209
- Global and regional trends in mercury emissions and concentrations, 2010–2015 D. Streets et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.12.031
- Assessing contributions of natural surface and anthropogenic emissions to atmospheric mercury in a fast-developing region of eastern China from 2015 to 2018 X. Qin et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10985-2020
- Characteristics of atmospheric mercury in a suburban area of east China: sources, formation mechanisms, and regional transport X. Qin et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5923-2019
- Soil-atmosphere exchange of gaseous elemental mercury in three subtropical forests with different substrate Hg concentrations D. Lei et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117869
- Mercury speciation and mobility in salt slurry and soils from an abandoned chlor-alkali plant, Southwest China C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.10.296
- Subtropical Forests Act as Mercury Sinks but as Net Sources of Gaseous Elemental Mercury in South China Q. Yu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06715
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022