08 Jun 2018
Research article | 08 Jun 2018
On the suitability of current atmospheric reanalyses for regional warming studies over China
Chunlüe Zhou et al.
Total article views: 1,809 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,762 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,754 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,278 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,272 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 484 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 482 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Surface temperature response to the major volcanic eruptions in multiple reanalysis data sets M. Fujiwara et al. 10.5194/acp-20-345-2020
- Contrast patterns and trends of lapse rates calculated from near-surface air and land surface temperatures in China from 1961 to 2014 Y. He & K. Wang 10.1016/j.scib.2020.04.001
- The Trends of Warm‐Season Thunderstorm and Lightning Days in China and the Influence of Environmental Factors X. Xue et al. 10.1029/2021JD034950
- Comparison of Surface Air Temperature between Observation and Reanalysis Data over Eastern China for the Last 100 Years S. ZHANG et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2019-004
- On the suitability of ERA5 in hourly GPS precipitable water vapor retrieval over China W. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s00190-019-01290-6
- Temperature annual cycle variations and responses to surface solar radiation in China between 1960 and 2016 R. Zhao et al. 10.1002/joc.6895
- Creating 1-km long-term (1980–2014) daily average air temperatures over the Tibetan Plateau by integrating eight types of reanalysis and land data assimilation products downscaled with MODIS-estimated temperature lapse rates based on machine learning H. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2021.102295
- Reconstructing 1-km-resolution high-quality PM2.5 data records from 2000 to 2018 in China: spatiotemporal variations and policy implications J. Wei et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112136
- Comprehensive evaluation of surface air temperature reanalysis over China against urbanization-bias-adjusted observations S. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2021.09.010
- Underestimation of the Warming Trend over the Tibetan Plateau during 1998–2013 by Global Land Data Assimilation Systems and Atmospheric Reanalyses P. Ji & X. Yuan 10.1007/s13351-020-9100-3
- Assessing potential of sparse‐input reanalyses for centennial‐scale land surface air temperature homogenisation I. Gillespie et al. 10.1002/joc.6898
- Using phase lags to evaluate model biases in simulating the diurnal cycle of evapotranspiration: a case study in Luxembourg M. Renner et al. 10.5194/hess-23-515-2019
- Stilling and Recovery of the Surface Wind Speed Based on Observation, Reanalysis, and Geostrophic Wind Theory over China from 1960 to 2017 Z. Zhang & K. Wang 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0281.1
- Predicting annual PM2.5 in mainland China from 2014 to 2020 using multi temporal satellite product: An improved deep learning approach with spatial generalization ability Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2022.03.002
- Correction of Inhomogeneities in Observed Land Surface Temperatures over China J. Du et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0521.1
- Links Between the Large‐Scale Circulation and Daily Air Quality Over Central Eastern China During Winter W. Ge et al. 10.1029/2018JD030154
- Air temperature changes in the Arctic in the period 1951–2015 in the light of observational and reanalysis data R. Przybylak & P. Wyszyński 10.1007/s00704-019-02952-3
Latest update: 27 May 2022