Modelling of the urban concentrations of PM2.5 on a high resolution for a period of 35 years, for the assessment of lifetime exposure and health effects
Jaakko Kukkonen et al.
Total article views: 1,870 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,878 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,864 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,176 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,165 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 702 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 699 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of Air Pollution on the Risk of Low Birth Weight in a Cold Climate H. Balogun et al. 10.3390/app10186399
- Heterogeneous Urban Exposures and Prevalent Hypertension in the Helsinki Capital Region, Finland E. Okokon et al. 10.3390/ijerph18031196
- The impact of measures to reduce ambient air PM<sub>10</sub> concentrations originating from road dust, evaluated for a street canyon in Helsinki A. Stojiljkovic et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11199-2019
- Dispersion of particulate matter (PM<sub>2.5</sub>) from wood combustion for residential heating: optimization of mitigation actions based on large-eddy simulations T. Wolf et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12463-2021
- Modelling of the public health costs of fine particulate matter and results for Finland in 2015 J. Kukkonen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9371-2020
- Economic policy choice of governing haze pollution: evidence from global 74 countries F. Dong et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-11350-6
- Influence of spatial resolution on population PM2.5 exposure and health impacts A. Korhonen et al. 10.1007/s11869-019-00690-z
- Impacts of energy consumption structure, energy intensity, economic growth, urbanization on PM2.5 concentrations in countries globally J. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.apenergy.2018.08.089
- Sources and exposure risk of trace elements for traffic policemen in roadside locations S. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.trd.2019.11.005
- Short-term prenatal exposure to ambient air pollution and risk of preterm birth - A population-based cohort study in Finland N. Siddika et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.109290
- Long-term exposure to ambient fine particulate matter originating from traffic and residential wood combustion and the prevalence of depression S. Allaouat et al. 10.1136/jech-2021-216772
- Contributions of Nordic anthropogenic emissions on air pollution and premature mortality over the Nordic region and the Arctic U. Im et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12975-2019
- Synergistic effects of prenatal exposure to fine particulate matter (PM2.5) and ozone (O3) on the risk of preterm birth: A population-based cohort study N. Siddika et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2019.108549
- A global observational analysis to understand changes in air quality during exceptionally low anthropogenic emission conditions R. Sokhi et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106818
- Analysis of spatial factors, time-activity and infiltration on outdoor generated PM2.5 exposures of school children in five European cities A. Korhonen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147111
- Effects of ship emissions on air quality in the Baltic Sea region simulated with three different chemistry transport models M. Karl et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7019-2019
- The influence of residential wood combustion on the concentrations of PM<sub>2.5</sub> in four Nordic cities J. Kukkonen et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4333-2020
- Residential Wood Combustion in Finland: PM2.5 Emissions and Health Impacts with and without Abatement Measures . Savolahti et al. 10.3390/ijerph16162920
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021