Articles | Volume 18, issue 11
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Investigation of the oxidation of methyl vinyl ketone (MVK) by OH radicals in the atmospheric simulation chamber SAPHIR
Total article views: 2,801 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,801 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,814 with geography defined and -13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,124 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,132 with geography defined and -8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 677 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 682 with geography defined and -5 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Experimental and theoretical study on the impact of a nitrate group on the chemistry of alkoxy radicals A. Novelli et al. 10.1039/D0CP05555G
- Sources of methacrolein and methyl vinyl ketone and their contributions to methylglyoxal and formaldehyde at a receptor site in Pearl River Delta Z. Ling et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2018.12.001
- Atmospheric oxidation of <i>α</i>,<i>β</i>-unsaturated ketones: kinetics and mechanism of the OH radical reaction N. Illmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13667-2021
- Experimental chemical budgets of OH, HO2, and RO2 radicals in rural air in western Germany during the JULIAC campaign 2019 C. Cho et al. 10.5194/acp-23-2003-2023
- On the photolysis branching ratio of methyl ethyl ketone A. Zborowska et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118383
- Photooxidation of pinonaldehyde at ambient conditions investigated in the atmospheric simulation chamber SAPHIR M. Rolletter et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13701-2020
- Theoretical exploration of new particle formation from glycol aldehyde in the atmosphere – A temperature-dependent study K. Shashikala et al. 10.1016/j.comptc.2023.114057
- OH measurements in the coastal atmosphere of South China: possible missing OH sinks in aged air masses Z. Zou et al. 10.5194/acp-23-7057-2023
- Theoretical Spectroscopic Study of Two Ketones of Atmospheric Interest: Methyl Glyoxal (CH3COCHO) and Methyl Vinyl Ketone (CH3COCH═CH2) I. Toumi et al. 10.1021/acs.jpca.2c05653
- Experimental budgets of OH, HO<sub>2</sub>, and RO<sub>2</sub> radicals and implications for ozone formation in the Pearl River Delta in China 2014 Z. Tan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7129-2019
- Reaction Rate Coefficient of OH Radicals with d9-Butanol as a Function of Temperature A. Allani et al. 10.1021/acsomega.1c01942
- Atmospheric photo-oxidation of myrcene: OH reaction rate constant, gas-phase oxidation products and radical budgets Z. Tan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16067-2021
- H migration in peroxy radicals under atmospheric conditions L. Vereecken & B. Nozière 10.5194/acp-20-7429-2020
- Characterization of a chemical modulation reactor (CMR) for the measurement of atmospheric concentrations of hydroxyl radicals with a laser-induced fluorescence instrument C. Cho et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1851-2021
- Radical chemistry in the Pearl River Delta: observations and modeling of OH and HO2 radicals in Shenzhen in 2018 X. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-12525-2022
- Implementation of a chemical background method for atmospheric OH measurements by laser-induced fluorescence: characterisation and observations from the UK and China R. Woodward-Massey et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3119-2020
- Theoretical and experimental study of peroxy and alkoxy radicals in the NO3-initiated oxidation of isoprene L. Vereecken et al. 10.1039/D0CP06267G
Latest update: 30 Sep 2023