07 Jun 2018
Research article | 07 Jun 2018
Investigation of the oxidation of methyl vinyl ketone (MVK) by OH radicals in the atmospheric simulation chamber SAPHIR
Hendrik Fuchs et al.
Total article views: 2,501 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,501 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,524 with geography defined and -23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,859 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,875 with geography defined and -16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 642 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 649 with geography defined and -7 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Experimental budgets of OH, HO<sub>2</sub>, and RO<sub>2</sub> radicals and implications for ozone formation in the Pearl River Delta in China 2014 Z. Tan et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7129-2019
- Experimental and theoretical study on the impact of a nitrate group on the chemistry of alkoxy radicals A. Novelli et al. 10.1039/D0CP05555G
- Sources of methacrolein and methyl vinyl ketone and their contributions to methylglyoxal and formaldehyde at a receptor site in Pearl River Delta Z. Ling et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2018.12.001
- Reaction Rate Coefficient of OH Radicals with d9-Butanol as a Function of Temperature A. Allani et al. 10.1021/acsomega.1c01942
- Atmospheric oxidation of <i>α</i>,<i>β</i>-unsaturated ketones: kinetics and mechanism of the OH radical reaction N. Illmann et al. 10.5194/acp-21-13667-2021
- Atmospheric photo-oxidation of myrcene: OH reaction rate constant, gas-phase oxidation products and radical budgets Z. Tan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-16067-2021
- H migration in peroxy radicals under atmospheric conditions L. Vereecken & B. Nozière 10.5194/acp-20-7429-2020
- Characterization of a chemical modulation reactor (CMR) for the measurement of atmospheric concentrations of hydroxyl radicals with a laser-induced fluorescence instrument C. Cho et al. 10.5194/amt-14-1851-2021
- On the photolysis branching ratio of methyl ethyl ketone A. Zborowska et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118383
- Implementation of a chemical background method for atmospheric OH measurements by laser-induced fluorescence: characterisation and observations from the UK and China R. Woodward-Massey et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3119-2020
- Photooxidation of pinonaldehyde at ambient conditions investigated in the atmospheric simulation chamber SAPHIR M. Rolletter et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13701-2020
- Theoretical and experimental study of peroxy and alkoxy radicals in the NO3-initiated oxidation of isoprene L. Vereecken et al. 10.1039/D0CP06267G
Latest update: 06 Dec 2022