How much of the global aerosol optical depth is found in the boundary layer and free troposphere?
Quentin Bourgeois et al.
Total article views: 2,312 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,294 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,281 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,588 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,581 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 706 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 700 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Global aerosol vertical structure analysis by clustering gridded CALIOP aerosol profiles with fuzzy k-means L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144076
- Origins and Spatial Distribution of Non-Pure Sulfate Particles (NSPs) in the Stratosphere Detected by the Balloon-Borne Light Optical Aerosols Counter (LOAC) J. Renard et al. 10.3390/atmos11101031
- An Analysis of Factors Influencing the Relationship between Satellite-Derived AOD and Ground-Level PM10 R. Stirnberg et al. 10.3390/rs10091353
- Three-dimensional climatology, trends, and meteorological drivers of global and regional tropospheric type-dependent aerosols: insights from 13 years (2007–2019) of CALIOP observations K. Gui et al. 10.5194/acp-21-15309-2021
- The characteristics and sources of the aerosols within the nocturnal residual layer over Wuhan, China B. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104959
- Validation of MAX-DOAS retrievals of aerosol extinction, SO<sub>2</sub>, and NO<sub>2</sub> through comparison with lidar, sun photometer, active DOAS, and aircraft measurements in the Athabasca oil sands region Z. Davis et al. 10.5194/amt-13-1129-2020
- Aerosol Climatology Over South and Southeast Asia: Aerosol Types, Vertical Profile, and Source Fields T. Banerjee et al. 10.1029/2020JD033554
- Aerosol layers in the free troposphere and their seasonal variations as observed in Wuhan, China J. Shao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117323
- Aerosol vertical profile variations with seasons, air mass movements and local PM2.5 levels in three large China cities L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117329
- Novel aerosol extinction coefficients and lidar ratios over the ocean from CALIPSO–CloudSat: evaluation and global statistics D. Painemal et al. 10.5194/amt-12-2201-2019
- Vertical distribution of smoke aerosols over upper Indo-Gangetic Plain K. Vinjamuri et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113377
- Spaceborne lidar retrieved composite and speciated aerosol extinction profiles and optical depths over India: A decade of observations P. Kulkarni & V. Sreekanth 10.1016/j.apr.2020.02.007
- Long-term variations of aerosol optical properties over Wuhan with polarization lidar Z. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118508
- Characteristics of aerosol within the nocturnal residual layer and its effects on surface PM2.5 over China Y. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117841
- Improving the estimating accuracy of extinction coefficient of surface aerosol with a new layer-resolved model in China L. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.136443
- High Summertime Aerosol Loadings Over the Arabian Sea and Their Transport Pathways Q. Jin et al. 10.1029/2018JD028588
Latest update: 21 Oct 2021