Particle and VOC emission factor measurements for anthropogenic sources in West Africa
Sekou Keita et al.
Total article views: 2,198 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,243 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,229 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,684 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,671 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 559 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 558 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Personal exposure to PM<sub>2.5</sub> emitted from typical anthropogenic sources in southern West Africa: chemical characteristics and associated health risks H. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6637-2019
- Road Traffic Emission Inventory in an Urban Zone of West Africa: Case of Yopougon City (Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire) M. Doumbia et al. 10.3390/en14041111
- Diurnal cycle of coastal anthropogenic pollutant transport over southern West Africa during the DACCIWA campaign A. Deroubaix et al. 10.5194/acp-19-473-2019
- PM2.5 Magnetic Properties in Relation to Urban Combustion Sources in Southern West Africa A. Leite et al. 10.3390/atmos12040496
- ‘Living with’ air pollution in Abidjan (Cote d’Ivoire): a study of risk culture and silent suffering in three occupational areas S. Becerra et al. 10.1080/13698575.2020.1721443
- Updated Emission Factors from Diffuse Combustion Sources in Sub-Saharan Africa and Their Effect on Regional Emission Estimates D. Pfotenhauer et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b06155
- The Global Atmospheric Pollution Forum (GAPF) emission inventory preparation tool and its application to Côte d’Ivoire H. Vallack et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.05.023
- Cotonou's next breath: Particulate matter monitoring and capturing B. Kounouhewa et al. 10.1016/j.sciaf.2020.e00367
- Contemporary Climate Change of the African Monsoon Systems K. Cook & E. Vizy 10.1007/s40641-019-00130-1
- Intensive field campaigns as a means for improving scientific knowledge to address urban air pollution E. Velasco et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118094
- Anthropogenic VOCs in Abidjan, southern West Africa: from source quantification to atmospheric impacts P. Dominutti et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11721-2019
- Analysis of Volatile Organic Compounds during the OCTAVE Campaign: Sources and Distributions of Formaldehyde on Reunion Island M. Rocco et al. 10.3390/atmos11020140
- A review on ambient and indoor air pollution status in Africa K. Agbo et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.11.006
- Preliminary results from the FARCE 2015 campaign: multidisciplinary study of the forest–gas–aerosol–cloud system on the tropical island of La Réunion V. Duflot et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10591-2019
- Anthropogenic and biogenic hydrophobic VOCs detected in clouds at the puy de Dôme station using Stir Bar Sorptive Extraction: Deviation from the Henry's law prediction M. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104844
- Air Pollution and Climate Forcing of the Charcoal Industry in Africa A. Bockarie et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c03754
- Physico-chemical characterization of urban aerosols from specific combustion sources in West Africa at Abidjan in Côte d'Ivoire and Cotonou in Benin in the frame of the DACCIWA program A. Adon et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5327-2020
Latest update: 11 May 2021