Articles | Volume 18, issue 10
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Particle and VOC emission factor measurements for anthropogenic sources in West Africa
Total article views: 3,162 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,162 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,204 with geography defined and -42 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,521 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,581 with geography defined and -60 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 641 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 623 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Road Traffic Emission Inventory in an Urban Zone of West Africa: Case of Yopougon City (Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire) M. Doumbia et al. 10.3390/en14041111
- African anthropogenic emissions inventory for gases and particles from 1990 to 2015 S. Keita et al. 10.5194/essd-13-3691-2021
- Diurnal cycle of coastal anthropogenic pollutant transport over southern West Africa during the DACCIWA campaign A. Deroubaix et al. 10.5194/acp-19-473-2019
- PM2.5 Magnetic Properties in Relation to Urban Combustion Sources in Southern West Africa A. Leite et al. 10.3390/atmos12040496
- ‘Living with’ air pollution in Abidjan (Cote d’Ivoire): a study of risk culture and silent suffering in three occupational areas S. Becerra et al. 10.1080/13698575.2020.1721443
- Tracking Airborne Pollution with Environmental Magnetism in A Medium-Sized African City D. Dawaï et al. 10.3390/atmos12101281
- Updated Emission Factors from Diffuse Combustion Sources in Sub-Saharan Africa and Their Effect on Regional Emission Estimates D. Pfotenhauer et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b06155
- Intensive field campaigns as a means for improving scientific knowledge to address urban air pollution E. Velasco et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118094
- Anthropogenic VOCs in Abidjan, southern West Africa: from source quantification to atmospheric impacts P. Dominutti et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11721-2019
- Chemistry, lung toxicity and mutagenicity of burn pit smoke-related particulate matter Y. Kim et al. 10.1186/s12989-021-00435-w
- RTEII: A new high-resolution (0.1° × 0.1°) road transport emission inventory for India of 74 speciated NMVOCs, CO, NOx, NH3, CH4, CO2, PM2.5 reveals massive overestimation of NOx and CO and missing nitromethane emissions by existing inventories H. Hakkim et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2021.100118
- The Driving Influence of Multi-Dimensional Urbanization on PM2.5 Concentrations in Africa: New Evidence from Multi-Source Remote Sensing Data, 2000–2018 G. Wei et al. 10.3390/ijerph18179389
- Personal exposure to PM<sub>2.5</sub> emitted from typical anthropogenic sources in southern West Africa: chemical characteristics and associated health risks H. Xu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-6637-2019
- Driving improved cooking technology uptake in Ghana: An analysis of costs and benefits P. Nuhu et al. 10.1016/j.esd.2021.10.008
- Toward Clean Residential Energy: Challenges and Priorities in Research S. Tao et al. 10.1021/acs.est.1c02283
- The Global Atmospheric Pollution Forum (GAPF) emission inventory preparation tool and its application to Côte d’Ivoire H. Vallack et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.05.023
- Cotonou's next breath: Particulate matter monitoring and capturing B. Kounouhewa et al. 10.1016/j.sciaf.2020.e00367
- Contemporary Climate Change of the African Monsoon Systems K. Cook & E. Vizy 10.1007/s40641-019-00130-1
- Analysis of Volatile Organic Compounds during the OCTAVE Campaign: Sources and Distributions of Formaldehyde on Reunion Island M. Rocco et al. 10.3390/atmos11020140
- A review on ambient and indoor air pollution status in Africa K. Agbo et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2020.11.006
- Preliminary results from the FARCE 2015 campaign: multidisciplinary study of the forest–gas–aerosol–cloud system on the tropical island of La Réunion V. Duflot et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10591-2019
- Anthropogenic and biogenic hydrophobic VOCs detected in clouds at the puy de Dôme station using Stir Bar Sorptive Extraction: Deviation from the Henry's law prediction M. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104844
- Quantifying brown carbon light absorption in real-world biofuel combustion emissions M. Islam et al. 10.1080/02786826.2022.2051425
- Air Pollution and Climate Forcing of the Charcoal Industry in Africa A. Bockarie et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c03754
- Sensitivity of low-level clouds and precipitation to anthropogenic aerosol emission in southern West Africa: a DACCIWA case study A. Deroubaix et al. 10.5194/acp-22-3251-2022
- Physico-chemical characterization of urban aerosols from specific combustion sources in West Africa at Abidjan in Côte d'Ivoire and Cotonou in Benin in the frame of the DACCIWA program A. Adon et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5327-2020
- Mass concentration, optical depth and carbon composition of particulate matter in the major southern West African cities of Cotonou (Benin) and Abidjan (Côte d'Ivoire) J. Djossou et al. 10.5194/acp-18-6275-2018
Latest update: 29 Mar 2023