| Highlight paper
01 Jun 2018
Research article | Highlight paper | 01 Jun 2018
On ozone trend detection: using coupled chemistry–climate simulations to investigate early signs of total column ozone recovery
James Keeble et al.
Total article views: 3,834 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,809 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,792 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,226 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,210 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 583 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 582 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improvements to stratospheric chemistry scheme in the UM-UKCA (v10.7) model: solar cycle and heterogeneous reactions F. Dennison et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-1227-2019
- Delay in recovery of the Antarctic ozone hole from unexpected CFC-11 emissions S. Dhomse et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-13717-x
- Using a virtual machine environment for developing, testing, and training for the UM-UKCA composition-climate model, using Unified Model version 10.9 and above N. Abraham et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-3647-2018
- Effect of lower stratospheric temperature on total ozone column (TOC) during the ozone depletion and recovery phases S. Ningombam et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.104686
- Is the recovery of stratospheric O<sub>3</sub> speeding up in the Southern Hemisphere? An evaluation from the first IASI decadal record (2008–2017) C. Wespes et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14031-2019
- On the Changing Role of the Stratosphere on the Tropospheric Ozone Budget: 1979–2010 P. Griffiths et al. 10.1029/2019GL086901
- Modelling the potential impacts of the recent, unexpected increase in CFC-11 emissions on total column ozone recovery J. Keeble et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7153-2020
- Evaluating stratospheric ozone and water vapour changes in CMIP6 models from 1850 to 2100 J. Keeble et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5015-2021
- Indicators of Antarctic ozone depletion: 1979 to 2019 G. Bodeker & S. Kremser 10.5194/acp-21-5289-2021
- Long-term trends of total ozone content over mid-latitudes of the Northern Hemisphere V. Bozhkova et al. 10.1080/01431161.2019.1579384
- Stratospheric ozone trends for 1985–2018: sensitivity to recent large variability W. Ball et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12731-2019
- The recent signs of total column ozone recovery over mid-latitudes: The effects of the Montreal Protocol mandate S. Ningombam et al. 10.1016/j.jastp.2018.05.011
- On the Role of Heterogeneous Chemistry in Ozone Depletion and Recovery C. Wilka et al. 10.1029/2018GL078596
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 06 Aug 2022