31 May 2018
Research article | 31 May 2018
Multiple symptoms of total ozone recovery inside the Antarctic vortex during austral spring
Andrea Pazmiño et al.
Total article views: 2,249 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,237 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,219 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,656 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,641 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 581 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 578 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Validation and Trend Analysis of Stratospheric Ozone Data from Ground-Based Observations at Lauder, New Zealand L. Bernet et al. 10.3390/rs13010109
- Ground-based ozone profiles over central Europe: incorporating anomalous observations into the analysis of stratospheric ozone trends L. Bernet et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4289-2019
- The use of QBO, ENSO, and NAO perturbations in the evaluation of GOME-2 MetOp A total ozone measurements K. Eleftheratos et al. 10.5194/amt-12-987-2019
- Why Do Antarctic Ozone Recovery Trends Vary? S. Strahan et al. 10.1029/2019JD030996
- Signs of the ozone recovery based on multi sensor reanalysis of total ozone for the period 1979–2017 J. Krzyścin & D. Baranowski 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.11.050
- Representativeness of the Arosa/Davos Measurements for the Analysis of the Global Total Column Ozone Behavior E. Rozanov et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.675084
- Persistent extreme ultraviolet irradiance in Antarctica despite the ozone recovery onset R. Cordero et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-05449-8
- Is the Antarctic Ozone Hole Recovering Faster than Changing the Stratospheric Halogen Loading? J. KRZYŚCIN 10.2151/jmsj.2020-055
- On Recent Large Antarctic Ozone Holes and Ozone Recovery Metrics K. Stone et al. 10.1029/2021GL095232
- Inconsistencies between chemistry–climate models and observed lower stratospheric ozone trends since 1998 W. Ball et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9737-2020
- Environmental effects of stratospheric ozone depletion, UV radiation and interactions with climate change: UNEP Environmental Effects Assessment Panel, update 2019 G. Bernhard et al. 10.1039/D0PP90011G
- Short-term variability of total column ozone from the Dobson spectrophotometer measurements at Belsk, Poland, in the period 23 March 1963–31 December 2019 J. Krzyścin et al. 10.1080/16000889.2021.1912958
- Ozone–climate interactions and effects on solar ultraviolet radiation A. Bais et al. 10.1039/C8PP90059K
Saved (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022