Large-scale tropospheric transport in the Chemistry–Climate Model Initiative (CCMI) simulations
Clara Orbe et al.
Total article views: 2,402 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,413 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,408 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,679 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,674 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 734 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 734 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Large-scale transport into the Arctic: the roles of the midlatitude jet and the Hadley Cell H. Yang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5511-2019
- GISS Model E2.2: A Climate Model Optimized for the Middle Atmosphere—2. Validation of Large‐Scale Transport and Evaluation of Climate Response C. Orbe et al. 10.1029/2020JD033151
- Future trends in stratosphere-to-troposphere transport in CCMI models M. Abalos et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6883-2020
- Mechanisms Linked to Recent Ozone Decreases in the Northern Hemisphere Lower Stratosphere C. Orbe et al. 10.1029/2019JD031631
- Description and Evaluation of the specified-dynamics experiment in the Chemistry-Climate Model Initiative C. Orbe et al. 10.5194/acp-20-3809-2020
- The impact of weather patterns and related transport processes on aviation's contribution to ozone and methane concentrations from NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> emissions S. Rosanka et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12347-2020
- The impact of biomass burning on upper tropospheric carbon monoxide: a study using MOCAGE global model and IAGOS airborne data M. Cussac et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9393-2020
- Evaluating Simulations of Interhemispheric Transport: Interhemispheric Exchange Time Versus SF 6 Age H. Yang et al. 10.1029/2018GL080960
- A machine learning examination of hydroxyl radical differences among model simulations for CCMI-1 J. Nicely et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1341-2020
- Tropospheric Age‐of‐Air: Influence of SF 6 Emissions on Recent Surface Trends and Model Biases C. Orbe et al. 10.1029/2021JD035451
- Dependence of Atmospheric Transport Into the Arctic on the Meridional Extent of the Hadley Cell H. Yang et al. 10.1029/2020GL090133
- The impact of organic pollutants from Indonesian peatland fires on the tropospheric and lower stratospheric composition S. Rosanka et al. 10.5194/acp-21-11257-2021
- Projecting ozone hole recovery using an ensemble of chemistry–climate models weighted by model performance and independence M. Amos et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9961-2020
- Description and evaluation of the UKCA stratosphere–troposphere chemistry scheme (StratTrop vn 1.0) implemented in UKESM1 A. Archibald et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1223-2020
- Near-Surface Ozone Variations in East Asia during Boreal Summer J. Wie et al. 10.3390/atmos11020206
- The effect of atmospheric nudging on the stratospheric residual circulation in chemistry–climate models A. Chrysanthou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11559-2019
- Deriving Tropospheric Transit Time Distributions Using Airborne Trace Gas Measurements: Uncertainty and Information Content S. Chelpon et al. 10.1029/2020JD034358
- Spatial and temporal variability of interhemispheric transport times X. Wu et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7439-2018
- Tropospheric ozone in CCMI models and Gaussian process emulation to understand biases in the SOCOLv3 chemistry–climate model L. Revell et al. 10.5194/acp-18-16155-2018
- Jet Stream‐Surface Tracer Relationships: Mechanism and Sensitivity to Source Region G. Kerr et al. 10.1029/2020GL090714
- Use of Airborne In Situ VOC Measurements to Estimate Transit Time Spectrum: An Observation‐Based Diagnostic of Convective Transport Z. Luo et al. 10.1029/2018GL080424
- A comprehensive assessment of tropical stratospheric upwelling in the specified dynamics Community Earth System Model 1.2.2 – Whole Atmosphere Community Climate Model (CESM (WACCM)) N. Davis et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-717-2020
- Asymmetry and pathways of inter-hemispheric transport in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere X. Yan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6627-2021
- Age of martian air: Time scales for martian atmospheric transport D. Waugh et al. 10.1016/j.icarus.2018.08.002
- Decoupling the Effects of Transport and Chemical Loss on Tropospheric Composition: A Model Study of Path-Dependent Lifetimes H. Yang et al. 10.1002/2017JD027871
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 21 Oct 2021