23 May 2018
Research article | 23 May 2018
Aerosol composition and the contribution of SOA formation over Mediterranean forests
Evelyn Freney et al.
Total article views: 2,491 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,491 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,452 with geography defined and 39 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,767 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,746 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 724 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 706 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rapid, 3D Chemical Profiling of Individual Atmospheric Aerosols with Stimulated Raman Scattering Microscopy J. Ao et al. 10.1002/smtd.201900600
- Impact of mixing state on aerosol optical properties during severe wildfires over the Euro-Mediterranean region M. Majdi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117042
- Effectiveness of plants and green infrastructure utilization in ambient particulate matter removal K. Wróblewska & B. Jeong 10.1186/s12302-021-00547-2
- SSH-Aerosol v1.1: A Modular Box Model to Simulate the Evolution of Primary and Secondary Aerosols K. Sartelet et al. 10.3390/atmos11050525
- Secondary Organic Aerosol Formation from Isoprene: Selected Research, Historic Account and State of the Art M. Claeys & W. Maenhaut 10.3390/atmos12060728
- High occurrence of new particle formation events at the Maïdo high-altitude observatory (2150 m), Réunion (Indian Ocean) B. Foucart et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9243-2018
- Aerosol sources in the western Mediterranean during summertime: a model-based approach M. Chrit et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9631-2018
- New Particle Formation: A Review of Ground-Based Observations at Mountain Research Stations K. Sellegri et al. 10.3390/atmos10090493
- Six-year source apportionment of submicron organic aerosols from near-continuous highly time-resolved measurements at SIRTA (Paris area, France) Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14755-2019
- Atmospheric reactivity of biogenic volatile organic compounds in a maritime pine forest during the LANDEX episode 1 field campaign K. Mermet et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144129
- A review of efflorescence kinetics studies on atmospherically relevant particles S. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2021.130320
- Modelling organic aerosol concentrations and properties during ChArMEx summer campaigns of 2012 and 2013 in the western Mediterranean region M. Chrit et al. 10.5194/acp-17-12509-2017
- Simulation of fine organic aerosols in the western Mediterranean area during the ChArMEx 2013 summer campaign A. Cholakian et al. 10.5194/acp-18-7287-2018
- Chemical characterization of fine particles (PM2.5) at a coastal site in the South Western Mediterranean during the ChArMex experiment A. Lemou et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-08168-7
Latest update: 26 Jan 2023