Articles | Volume 18, issue 10
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Hygroscopic growth study in the framework of EARLINET during the SLOPE I campaign: synergy of remote sensing and in situ instrumentation
Total article views: 2,836 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,836 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,800 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,069 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,049 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 767 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 751 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- LiDAR-Based Remote Sensing of the Vertical Profile of Aerosol Liquid Water Content Using a Machine-Learning Model T. Wu et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3130204
- Seasonal analysis of the atmosphere during five years by using microwave radiometry over a mid-latitude site A. Bedoya-Velásquez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.11.014
- Wind and Turbulence Statistics in the Urban Boundary Layer over a Mountain–Valley System in Granada, Spain P. Ortiz-Amezcua et al. 10.3390/rs14102321
- Method to retrieve cloud condensation nuclei number concentrations using lidar measurements W. Tan et al. 10.5194/amt-12-3825-2019
- Characterization of aerosol hygroscopicity using Raman lidar measurements at the EARLINET station of Payerne F. Navas-Guzmán et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11651-2019
- Three-wavelength polarization Scheimpflug lidar system developed for remote sensing of atmospheric aerosols Z. Kong et al. 10.1364/AO.58.008612
- Investigation and Analysis of All-Day Atmospheric Water Vapor Content over Xi’an Using Raman Lidar and Sunphotometer Measurements Y. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs10060951
- Profiling Aerosol Liquid Water Content Using a Polarization Lidar W. Tan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b07502
- Activation properties of aerosol particles as cloud condensation nuclei at urban and high-altitude remote sites in southern Europe F. Rejano et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143100
- Overview of the SLOPE I and II campaigns: aerosol properties retrieved with lidar and sun–sky photometer measurements J. Benavent-Oltra et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9269-2021
- Ceilometer inversion method using water-vapor correction from co-located microwave radiometer for aerosol retrievals A. Bedoya-Velásquez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105379
- Measurement report: Spectral and statistical analysis of aerosol hygroscopic growth from multi-wavelength lidar measurements in Barcelona, Spain M. Sicard et al. 10.5194/acp-22-7681-2022
- Hygroscopicity of Different Types of Aerosol Particles: Case Studies Using Multi-Instrument Data in Megacity Beijing, China T. Wu et al. 10.3390/rs12050785
- Long-term aerosol optical hygroscopicity study at the ACTRIS SIRTA observatory: synergy between ceilometer and in situ measurements A. Bedoya-Velásquez et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7883-2019
- Different strategies to retrieve aerosol properties at night-time with the GRASP algorithm J. Benavent-Oltra et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14149-2019
- Retrieving ice-nucleating particle concentration and ice multiplication factors using active remote sensing validated by in situ observations J. Wieder et al. 10.5194/acp-22-9767-2022
- Validation activities of Aeolus wind products on the southeastern Iberian Peninsula J. Abril-Gago et al. 10.5194/acp-23-8453-2023
- Distinct impacts of humidity profiles on physical properties and secondary formation of aerosols in Shanghai T. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118756
- Analyzing the turbulent planetary boundary layer by remote sensing systems: the Doppler wind lidar, aerosol elastic lidar and microwave radiometer G. de Arruda Moreira et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1263-2019
- Aerosol hygroscopic growth, contributing factors, and impact on haze events in a severely polluted region in northern China J. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1327-2019
- A review of experimental techniques for aerosol hygroscopicity studies M. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12631-2019
- Tropospheric aerosol hygroscopicity in China C. Peng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13877-2020
- Ambient Aerosol Hygroscopic Growth From Combined Raman Lidar and HSRL K. Dawson et al. 10.1029/2019JD031708
- Optimal estimation method applied on ceilometer aerosol retrievals A. Bedoya-Velásquez et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118243
- Research on spatiotemporal characteristics and trends of urban housing sites based on remote sensing analysis technology L. Zeng 10.1016/j.pce.2023.103374
- Correction of a lunar-irradiance model for aerosol optical depth retrieval and comparison with a star photometer R. Román et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6293-2020
Latest update: 04 Dec 2023