Particle-bound reactive oxygen species (PB-ROS) emissions and formation pathways in residential wood smoke under different combustion and aging conditions
Total article views: 3,142 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,142 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,091 with geography defined and 51 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,299 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,265 with geography defined and 34 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 843 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 826 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Predominance of secondary organic aerosol to particle-bound reactive oxygen species activity in fine ambient aerosol J. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14703-2019
- Sources of particulate-matter air pollution and its oxidative potential in Europe K. Daellenbach et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-2902-8
- Quantification of primary and secondary organic aerosol sources by combined factor analysis of extractive electrospray ionisation and aerosol mass spectrometer measurements (EESI-TOF and AMS) Y. Tong et al. 10.5194/amt-15-7265-2022
- Reaction Rate Coefficient of OH Radicals with d9-Butanol as a Function of Temperature A. Allani et al. 10.1021/acsomega.1c01942
- Traffic-Related Particulate Matter and Cardiometabolic Syndrome: A Review C. Ahmed et al. 10.3390/atmos9090336
- Effects of atmospheric aging processes on in vitro induced oxidative stress and chemical composition of biomass burning aerosols J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.123750
- Quantification of solid fuel combustion and aqueous chemistry contributions to secondary organic aerosol during wintertime haze events in Beijing Y. Tong et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9859-2021
- Metal-Free Biomass-Derived Environmentally Persistent Free Radicals (Bio-EPFRs) from Lignin Pyrolysis L. Khachatryan et al. 10.1021/acsomega.2c03381
- Yearlong variability of oxidative potential of particulate matter in an urban Mediterranean environment D. Paraskevopoulou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.02.027
- Dynamic Wood Smoke Aerosol Toxicity during Oxidative Atmospheric Aging S. Wang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.2c05929
- Effect of Stove Technology and Combustion Conditions on Gas and Particulate Emissions from Residential Biomass Combustion D. Bhattu et al. 10.1021/acs.est.8b05020
- Oxidative potential of size-segregated particulate matter in the dust-storm impacted Hotan, northwest China J. An et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2022.119142
- Effects of Atmospheric Processing on the Oxidative Potential of Biomass Burning Organic Aerosols J. Wong et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01034
- Investigating the relationship between mass concentration of particulate matter and reactive oxygen species based on residential coal combustion source tests M. Luan et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2022.113499
- Pathogenic Mechanisms of Secondary Organic Aerosols T. Déméautis et al. 10.1021/acs.chemrestox.1c00353
- Genotoxic and inflammatory effects of spruce and brown coal briquettes combustion aerosols on lung cells at the air-liquid interface T. Ihantola et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150489
- Chemical composition and oxidative potential of atmospheric particles heavily impacted by residential wood burning in the alpine region of northern Italy M. Pietrogrande et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118360
- Characterization of Products from the Aqueous-Phase Photochemical Oxidation of Benzene-Diols Y. Ou et al. 10.3390/atmos12050534
- Sulfate Formation by Photosensitization in Mixed Incense Burning–Sodium Chloride Particles: Effects of RH, Light Intensity, and Aerosol Aging R. Tang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.3c02225
- Aqueous-phase reactive species formed by fine particulate matter from remote forests and polluted urban air H. Tong et al. 10.5194/acp-21-10439-2021
- Are reactive oxygen species (ROS) a suitable metric to predict toxicity of carbonaceous aerosol particles? Z. Zhang et al. 10.5194/acp-22-1793-2022
- In-vitro oxidative potential and inflammatory response of ambient PM2.5 in a rural region of Northwest China: Association with chemical compositions and source contribution J. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.112466
- Aging Effects on the Toxicity Alteration of Different Types of Organic Aerosols: A Review R. Lei et al. 10.1007/s40726-023-00272-9
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023