Using different assumptions of aerosol mixing state and chemical composition to predict CCN concentrations based on field measurements in urban Beijing
Jingye Ren et al.
Total article views: 1,738 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,716 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,704 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,196 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,185 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 520 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 519 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The large proportion of black carbon (BC)-containing aerosols in the urban atmosphere L. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114507
- Predicting cloud condensation nuclei number concentration based on conventional measurements of aerosol properties in the North China Plain Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137473
- Simulation of SOA formation from the photooxidation of monoalkylbenzenes in the presence of aqueous aerosols containing electrolytes under various NO<sub><i>x</i></sub> levels C. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5719-2019
- Hygroscopicity of urban aerosols and its link to size-resolved chemical composition during spring and summer in Seoul, Korea N. Kim et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11245-2020
- Aerosol influences on low-level clouds in the West African monsoon J. Taylor et al. 10.5194/acp-19-8503-2019
- Significantly Enhanced Aerosol CCN Activity and Number Concentrations by Nucleation‐Initiated Haze Events: A Case Study in Urban Beijing F. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2019JD031457
- East Asian Study of Tropospheric Aerosols and their Impact on Regional Clouds, Precipitation, and Climate (EAST‐AIR CPC ) Z. Li et al. 10.1029/2019JD030758
- Secondary organic aerosol formation from the ozonolysis and oh-photooxidation of 2,5-dimethylfuran M. Tajuelo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.118041
- Hygroscopicity of Organic Aerosols Linked to Formation Mechanisms J. Liu et al. 10.1029/2020GL091683
- Method to Estimate Water Vapor Supersaturation in the Ambient Activation Process Using Aerosol and Droplet Measurement Data C. Shen et al. 10.1029/2018JD028315
- Characterization of Aerosol Hygroscopicity Over the Northeast Pacific Ocean: Impacts on Prediction of CCN and Stratocumulus Cloud Droplet Number Concentrations B. Schulze et al. 10.1029/2020EA001098
- Activation properties of aerosol particles as cloud condensation nuclei at urban and high-altitude remote sites in southern Europe F. Rejano et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143100
- Contrasting size-resolved hygroscopicity of fine particles derived by HTDMA and HR-ToF-AMS measurements between summer and winter in Beijing: the impacts of aerosol aging and local emissions X. Fan et al. 10.5194/acp-20-915-2020
- A Large Impact of Cooking Organic Aerosol (COA) on Particle Hygroscopicity and CCN Activity in Urban Atmosphere J. Liu et al. 10.1029/2020JD033628
- Tropospheric aerosol hygroscopicity in China C. Peng et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13877-2020
- The gas-phase reaction kinetics of different structure of unsaturated alcohols and ketones with O3 W. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118394
- Size-resolved hygroscopic behavior of atmospheric aerosols during heavy aerosol pollution episodes in Beijing in December 2016 X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.09.041
- A review of aerosol chemistry in Asia: insights from aerosol mass spectrometer measurements W. Zhou et al. 10.1039/D0EM00212G
- Impact of urban aerosol properties on cloud condensation nuclei (CCN) activity during the KORUS-AQ field campaign N. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.05.019
Latest update: 03 May 2021