09 May 2018
Research article | 09 May 2018
Radiative effects of ozone waves on the Northern Hemisphere polar vortex and its modulation by the QBO
Vered Silverman et al.
Total article views: 1,897 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,897 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,915 with geography defined and -18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,257 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,298 with geography defined and -41 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 617 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Solar and Anthropogenic Influences on Climate: Regression Analysis and Tentative Predictions F. Stefani 10.3390/cli9110163
- The importance of interactive chemistry for stratosphere–troposphere coupling S. Haase & K. Matthes 10.5194/acp-19-3417-2019
- How Useful Is a Linear Ozone Parameterization for Global Climate Modeling? K. Meraner et al. 10.1029/2019MS002003
- Variation in the Holton–Tan effect by longitude D. Elsbury et al. 10.1002/qj.3993
- Impact of the Quasi-Biennial Oscillation on the Northern Winter Stratospheric Polar Vortex in CMIP5/6 Models J. Rao et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0663.1
- Influence of Arctic stratospheric ozone on surface climate in CCMI models O. Harari et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9253-2019
- Sudden Stratospheric Warmings M. Baldwin et al. 10.1029/2020RG000708
- A Synoptic View of the Onset of the Mid-Latitude QBO Signal V. Silverman et al. 10.1175/JAS-D-20-0387.1
- Using machine learning to build temperature-based ozone parameterizations for climate sensitivity simulations P. Nowack et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aae2be
- Separating the role of direct radiative heating and photolysis in modulating the atmospheric response to the amplitude of the 11-year solar cycle forcing E. Bednarz et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9833-2019
- Prescribing Zonally Asymmetric Ozone Climatologies in Climate Models: Performance Compared to a Chemistry‐Climate Model C. Rae et al. 10.1029/2018MS001478
- Extratropical Atmospheric Predictability From the Quasi‐Biennial Oscillation in Subseasonal Forecast Models C. Garfinkel et al. 10.1029/2018JD028724
Latest update: 05 Feb 2023