Seasonal variation and light absorption property of carbonaceous aerosol in a typical glacier region of the southeastern Tibetan Plateau
Hewen Niu et al.
Total article views: 1,716 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,726 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,712 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,230 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,222 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 496 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 490 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Carbonaceous matter in the atmosphere and glaciers of the Himalayas and the Tibetan plateau: An investigative review C. Li et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106281
- Dissolved organic carbon in summer precipitation and its wet deposition flux in the Mt. Yulong region, southeastern Tibetan Plateau H. Niu et al. 10.1007/s10874-019-9385-8
- Effects of black carbon and mineral dust on glacial melting on the Muz Taw glacier, Central Asia Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140056
- Black Carbon aerosol characteristics and radiative forcing over the high altitude glacier region of Himalaya-Karakorum-Hindukush B. Zeb et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117711
- Spatial and long-term analysis of rainwater chemistry over the conterminous United States Á. Keresztesi et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.109872
- Measurements of light-absorbing impurities in snow over four glaciers on the Tibetan Plateau H. Niu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105002
- Uncertainties in thermal-optical measurements of black carbon: Insights from source and ambient samples J. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.11.353
- Vertical distribution of the Asian tropopause aerosols detected by CALIPSO H. Niu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.06.111
- Nature and sources of ionic species in rainwater during monsoon periods in and around sixteenth–seventeenth century CE monuments in Yamuna River basin, India A. Mishra & . Anshumali 10.1007/s10661-021-08889-3
- Intra-regional transport of black carbon between the south edge of the North China Plain and central China during winter haze episodes H. Zheng et al. 10.5194/acp-19-4499-2019
- Characterization of carbon fractions in carbonaceous aerosols from typical fossil fuel combustion sources C. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.fuel.2019.115620
- The vertical profiles of carbonaceous aerosols and key influencing factors during wintertime over western Sichuan Basin, China D. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117269
- Characterization, sources and transport of dissolved organic carbon and nitrogen from a glacier in the Central Asia T. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138346
- Distributions and light absorption property of water soluble organic carbon in a typical temperate glacier, southeastern Tibetan Plateau H. NIU et al. 10.1080/16000889.2018.1468705
- Cryoconite on a glacier on the north-eastern Tibetan plateau: light-absorbing impurities, albedo and enhanced melting Y. LI et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.41
- Quantifying the contributions of various emission sources to black carbon and assessment of control strategies in western China J. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.09.003
- Carbonaceous aerosol characteristics on the Third Pole: A primary study based on the Atmospheric Pollution and Cryospheric Change (APCC) network P. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.06.112
- Light-absorbing impurities accelerating glacial melting in southeastern Tibetan Plateau H. Niu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.113541
- In Situ Observations of Light‐Absorbing Carbonaceous Aerosols at Himalaya: Analysis of the South Asian Sources and Trans‐Himalayan Valleys Transport Pathways Q. Yuan et al. 10.1029/2020JD032615
- Ecological indication based on source, content, and structure characteristics of dissolved organic matter in surface sediment from Dagu River estuary, China M. Li et al. 10.1007/s11356-020-10456-1
- Impact of light-absorbing particles on snow albedo darkening and associated radiative forcing over high-mountain Asia: high-resolution WRF-Chem modeling and new satellite observations C. Sarangi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7105-2019
- Deposition of Organic and Black Carbon: Direct Measurements at Three Remote Stations in the Himalayas and Tibetan Plateau F. Yan et al. 10.1029/2019JD031018
Latest update: 27 Feb 2021