07 May 2018
Research article | 07 May 2018
Representativeness of single lidar stations for zonally averaged ozone profiles, their trends and attribution to proxies
Christos Zerefos et al.
Total article views: 1,656 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,662 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,652 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,213 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,205 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 449 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 447 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The use of QBO, ENSO, and NAO perturbations in the evaluation of GOME-2 MetOp A total ozone measurements K. Eleftheratos et al. 10.5194/amt-12-987-2019
- Validation and Trend Analysis of Stratospheric Ozone Data from Ground-Based Observations at Lauder, New Zealand L. Bernet et al. 10.3390/rs13010109
- Total Ozone Trends in East Asia from Long-Term Satellite and Ground Observations D. Shin et al. 10.3390/atmos12080982
- Is global ozone recovering? W. Steinbrecht et al. 10.1016/j.crte.2018.07.012
- Possible Effects of Greenhouse Gases to Ozone Profiles and DNA Active UV-B Irradiance at Ground Level K. Eleftheratos et al. 10.3390/atmos11030228
- Solar UV Irradiance in a Changing Climate: Trends in Europe and the Significance of Spectral Monitoring in Italy I. Fountoulakis et al. 10.3390/environments7010001
- Inconsistencies between chemistry–climate models and observed lower stratospheric ozone trends since 1998 W. Ball et al. 10.5194/acp-20-9737-2020
- Signs of the ozone recovery based on multi sensor reanalysis of total ozone for the period 1979–2017 J. Krzyścin & D. Baranowski 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.11.050
- Stratospheric ozone trends for 1985–2018: sensitivity to recent large variability W. Ball et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12731-2019
- Data fusion of atmospheric ozone remote sensing Lidar according to deep learning Y. Jiang et al. 10.1007/s11227-020-03537-y
- Fingerprints of the cosmic ray driven mechanism of the ozone hole Q. Lu 10.1063/5.0047661
- Sixteen Years of Measurements of Ozone over Athens, Greece with a Brewer Spectrophotometer K. Eleftheratos et al. 10.3390/oxygen1010005
- Numerical Modeling of Ozone Loss in the Exceptional Arctic Stratosphere Winter–Spring of 2020 S. Smyshlyaev et al. 10.3390/atmos12111470
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022