Sources of reactive nitrogen in marine aerosol over the Northwest Pacific Ocean in spring
Li Luo et al.
Total article views: 2,201 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,149 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,131 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,616 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,603 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 533 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 528 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Source forensics of inorganic and organic nitrogen using δ15N for tropospheric aerosols over Mt. Tai L. Wu et al. 10.1038/s41612-021-00163-0
- Fertilization of the Northwest Pacific Ocean by East Asia Air Pollutants C. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2018GB006146
- Nitrogen in Atmospheric Wet Depositions Over the East Indian Ocean and West Pacific Ocean: Spatial Variability, Source Identification, and Potential Influences S. Jiang et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.600843
- Changes in nitrate accumulation mechanisms as PM2.5 levels increase on the North China Plain: A perspective from the dual isotopic compositions of nitrate L. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127915
- Using stable isotopes to distinguish atmospheric nitrate production and its contribution to the surface ocean across hemispheres G. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2021.116914
- Are typhoon and marine eutrophication the possible missing sources of high dissolved organic nitrogen in wet deposition? M. CHANG et al. 10.1080/16742834.2019.1679016
- Atmospheric Dry Deposition of Water-Soluble Nitrogen to the Subarctic Western North Pacific Ocean during Summer J. Jung et al. 10.3390/atmos10070351
- Origins of aerosol nitrate in Beijing during late winter through spring L. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.10.306
- Differentiation Between Nitrate Aerosol Formation Pathways in a Southeast Chinese City by Dual Isotope and Modeling Studies H. Xiao et al. 10.1029/2020JD032604
- Stable carbon and nitrogen isotope compositions of bulk aerosol samples over the South China Sea H. Xiao et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.09.006
- Stable oxygen isotope constraints on nitrate formation in Beijing in springtime L. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114515
- Impact of an accidental explosion in Tianjin Port on enhanced atmospheric nitrogen deposition over the Bohai Sea inferred from aerosol nitrate dual isotopes Z. ZONG et al. 10.1080/16742834.2019.1682926
- Formation pathways and sources of size-segregated nitrate aerosols in a megacity identified by dual isotopes Y. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118708
- Stable isotope ratio of atmospheric and seawater nitrate in the East Sea in the northwestern Pacific ocean H. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2019.110610
- Enhanced Wet Deposition of Water‐Soluble Organic Nitrogen During the Harvest Season: Influence of Biomass Burning and In‐Cloud Scavenging X. Yu et al. 10.1029/2020JD032699
- Sources of reactive nitrogen in marine aerosol over the Northwest Pacific Ocean in spring L. Luo et al. 10.5194/acp-18-6207-2018
- Increases in the formation of water soluble organic nitrogen during Asian dust storm episodes Q. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105486
- Assessment of the seasonal cycle of nitrate in PM2.5 using chemical compositions and stable nitrogen and oxygen isotopes at Nanchang, China L. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117371
- Spatially Explicit Inventory of Sources of Nitrogen Inputs to the Yellow Sea, East China Sea, and South China Sea for the Period 1970–2010 J. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020EF001516
- New particle formation in the marine atmosphere during seven cruise campaigns Y. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-89-2019
- Atmospheric deposition of inorganic nutrients to the Western North Pacific Ocean M. Seok et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148401
Latest update: 28 Nov 2021